Thread: Center consoles

Center consoles

Besides the new model consoles what all consoles fit blazer? Ive got the crappy one without the cup holder. Anyone have pics of different consoles, custom or stock ones dont matter.
    2006 GMC Canyon 2.8 Daily Driver
    1985 s10 blazer project, shaved stuff and 350 combo, eagle alloys 77 series 17's, 8.8 ford rearend

2.8 liters of pure power! jasond's Avatar
    I've seen a Grand Am console modded to fit a 1st gen. I'll have to see if I can dig up the pic of it.

Edit: Here's the pic

Last edited by jasond; 12-02-2009 at 07:34 PM. Reason: added picture

More!!! Lol.

04 EC Silverado 4.8L,Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, K&N, Viper, ACT, USSpeedo, Matrix, Whelen, Blackbear, 22" Eagles, Nittos,Russel,Magnaflow
    85 S-15 2.5L/4spd, RF P1 subs, highs & T4004, JL 250/1, SD 4-link, AIM LCAs, 1/2 valves, Blazer interior, 17" Eagles w/BFGs, phantom grill, 140 amp alt

Here is mine. Still have work to do to it. I am gonna make it come up to the bottom of the dash. it is a 2nd gen console. Just cut a hole in the little tray in the front for the shifter.

i really need a 2wd 4dr.. delinquent266's Avatar
    here's mine from a couple years ago, has a double din in it now. Made it myself back in high school lol

'93 GMC Jimmy s15 4x4.
    *black 20s
    *18" Kicker solo-x
    *4/3 drop.
    *Flowmaster muffler w/dual exit.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/delinquent266

149.2 dB at the dash at 45 Hz

Justin's quest to reach 150dB!!!

Can't post 4 9 months now travis_r1988's Avatar
    anymore pics guys? I also need a new console and need ideas lol
    -1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Tahoe. 2 door, 2wd, vin 'Z' 4.3L V6, 5 speed, lowered 2/3, catback, the daily driver project
    -1998 Chevrolet Blazer LS. 4 door, 2wd, vin 'W' 4.3L V6, auto, stock. Sold

i dont have any recent pictures, and for some reason my console looks blue...

this is how my shift boot is setup.

i really need to get some new pictures of my junk..

hmm, any with the shifter in the stock location?

6speed that looks great, I just don't wanna move the shifter until I do a v8 swap (t56 or 4l60e trans.). maybe the 98+ console would work well, cut out the tray up front, but would the cup holders be functional?
    -1992 Chevrolet S10 Blazer Tahoe. 2 door, 2wd, vin 'Z' 4.3L V6, 5 speed, lowered 2/3, catback, the daily driver project

now sure what console yours came with stock my 92 blazer has a low style with one massive cup holder in the front that won't hold anything smaller than almost a 2 Litre pop bottle. some models came with one that has dual cup holders butalso the arm rest is almost same height as door arm rest. i have 2 sitting here atm, they have same style as the 1st gen style but alot more comfortable. fairly easy to install if you have the brackets for it and such. if you dont know what i'm talking about pm me your email and i'll send a couple of pictures. i dont have it install just sitting in the garage atm. too cold to work on the truck right now

Quote Originally Posted by sbc350 View Post
    now sure what console yours came with stock my 92 blazer has a low style with one massive cup holder in the front that won't hold anything smaller than almost a 2 Litre pop bottle. some models came with one that has dual cup holders butalso the arm rest is almost same height as door arm rest. i have 2 sitting here atm, they have same style as the 1st gen style but alot more comfortable. fairly easy to install if you have the brackets for it and such. if you dont know what i'm talking about pm me your email and i'll send a couple of pictures. i dont have it install just sitting in the garage atm. too cold to work on the truck right now

I have the low one with the giant useless cup holder that I threw a used up duct tape roll in and wedged the leftover tape around it to hold drinks but even then it still doesn't work all that great. I'd love to see pics of the dual cupholder consoles thank you...pm'd

Here's my console! Its from a 94 Oldsmobile Bravada, I'm getting ready to paint it grey and cover the arm rest in black suede!

Bass is not a crime officer!

Great info and pics...putting 2nd Gen console in my 1st
    Gen blzr... thx

the 2000 era cavalier consoles fit well. i dont have any pics of mine any more but i had it in my first gen with almost no alteration other then the bolt holes
    1985 Chevy s-10 Blazer 4x4
    2000 Chevy s-10 LS Standard Cab

IlluSive XpecTaionS l1ld3v1lrydr's Avatar
    The last time I went to Harrys You Pull it in Hazleton. It seemed like every blazer I looked in had the Center Shift console in it and was complete and in tacked. I thought man back when i was into these first gens they were so hard to come by!
    :tongue: w1shf00l th1nk1n' :boink:

4 door love... or... love-in the 4 door... :bigthumb: