Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bass, Bass, and more Bass

Quote Originally Posted by Ross_freier View Post
    i'm hoping to do dual, triple maybe quad alts in my 99 jimmy
    Im hopin I can keep dual alts but I have to see when the engine swap is done. I really dont wanna lose my ac especially living in Vegas because of the summers being so hot.
    Bass is not a crime officer!

i'm in canada but my ac doesn't work anyways so i'm willing to lose the ac but my buddy is getting a kit made up for 2 extra alts plus stock and keep the ac, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Basshead4lyfe View Post
    Thats looks good Turner, when my 4.3 was in I actually fabbed up a new bracket for both alts to be on the drivers side where the stock alt is. The 350 is actually done the same way with both alts together! Also what are you running in your truck since you have 2 alts!
    got 2 diamond d3 12's on a kenwood excelon 2500W digital mono block, and 2 jl 4300's for the speakers

Quote Originally Posted by Turner View Post
    got 2 diamond d3 12's on a kenwood excelon 2500W digital mono block, and 2 jl 4300's for the speakers
    Thats cool, how do those diamonds sound? I thought about a setup before using those!

well i went from a set of jl's that were really clear, and these diamonds blow them outta the water, i love them, they sound really clear and there loud as shit. take a beating alll day long.

well i went from a set of jl's that were really clear, and these diamonds blow them outta the water, i love them, they sound really clear and there loud as shit. take a beating alll day long.
    thats good to know because soon as im done with my blaze im gonna start another build for my girls car so I will be looking into diamonds a lil more!

drop it low drive it slow f00dstampband1t's Avatar
    i would totally agree that these subs are very clear. i had a pair of d1s a few years back and they were great. also where did you get your grill, and how much??

Quote Originally Posted by f00dstampband1t View Post
    i would totally agree that these subs are very clear. i had a pair of d1s a few years back and they were great. also where did you get your grill, and how much??
    never had d1's only the d3's. thinkin about upgrading do some d 6's.... but there pretty big lol. got my grill off ebay, think it was like 30 bucks to my door, dirt cheap.

30 bucks?? isnt that your truck in your avatar? that is very cheap for that grill

30 bucks?? isnt that your truck in your avatar? that is very cheap for that grill
    Updates coming soon! I heard the 350 run for the 1st time pics coming soon!

...ya thats my truck... i didnt plan on taking a picture of my neighbours truck... lol

i really need a 2wd 4dr.. delinquent266's Avatar
    ...ya thats my truck... i didnt plan on taking a picture of my neighbours truck... lol
    :evil: that's good
    '93 GMC Jimmy s15 4x4.
    *black 20s
    *18" Kicker solo-x
    *4/3 drop.
    *Flowmaster muffler w/dual exit.
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/delinquent266

149.2 dB at the dash at 45 Hz

Justin's quest to reach 150dB!!!

hey i did. then bought it 3 days later with a 500 scratch off. yes it was real!! Anyway i couldnt find it on ebay, yet....

got mine 3 years ago, cheapest one on there now is 40 bucks

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, I just been busy with life! The 350 I dropped in got ripped back out because of all kindve issues with it! I moved into a new house also! I now have my stock 4.3 back in it! My door handles, antenna, and roof rack are now shaved! The only thing audio wise that has been started since my last post is that I started fiberglassing my doors and a pillars finally! The front doors are gonna hold 4 sets of 6.5" comp sets! The a pillars will have 5.25" comp sets! The rear doors are gonna be done with 2 sets of 6.5" comps! All mids and highs are now gonna be Rockford fosgate t1 series! Also I'm switching sub amps to 3 audiopipe ap15001d's! The front stage will be ran with 2 audiopipe ap2000's! Also I'm thinking about rebuilding the wall into a different design to add 3 more subs for a total of 9! Sorry for the long ass post, but I will be hitting the blaze hard after the Severed Ties show this Saturday!