Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Bass, Bass, and more Bass

damn nice setup!! im doing mine now- 2 15" memphis mojos o guage wiring soundstream amplifier! i hit 148 db with it at half volume (need an alternator or dual setup) voltage drops baddd!!!

Thanks man! I looove me some mojo's, I ran 4 12" mojo's in a bandpass in my Taurus and loved every minute of that system!
    Bass is not a crime officer!

I love loud stereo's Right now for my 2 door jimmy I have the following to install When I get home next month:
    Alpine 9887/imprint

6 Phoenix Gold XS 124 12" 4 ohm
    2 Phoenix Gold XS 84 8" 4 ohm for doors
    1 Pair of Phoenix Gold XS130 CS for q-form kick panels.
    1 Phoenix Gold MS2125 for kicks
    4 Phoenix Gold M100's 3 of them for the 6 12" 4th one for the 8" in the doors
    1 Phoenix Gold 15 farad powercore
    1 Phoenix Gold Basscube
    1 Phoenix Gold LPL44 hopefully one split between the 3 amps for the subs.
    1 TI or Tantrum RMD.
    1 Coustic XM5E 3 way electronic crossover Best piece Coustic ever made. could be best crossover out there.
    1 Audio Control ESP3
    1 Linear Power PAII indash preamp/line driver maybe get an Audio Control EPIC 160 if I can find one for cheap.

Looking to buy more Phoenix Gold M100 amps if anyone has some The 5 I have now just isn't enough I need more for my collection as my M50 is going to be lonely.
    There is probably stuff I am gonna be using I forgot to add but once I start the job I will have a complete list.

Can you tell I like Phoenix Gold old school stuff.
    This is only about half of the stuff I have sitting in my closet waiting to install somewhere.
    Last edited by slammins15; 05-20-2010 at 11:22 PM.
    I'm a black ninja motherfucker!

Slammin, that will be a nice setup for sure when completed! I live for loud and clean setups! I been helping 1 of my friends with a 2 door Tahoe these past weeks! His setup consists of 4 18" fi btl's, 4 Rockford t2000's, 2 sets of 6.5 t1 comp sets in doors, t15004 chan, and 4 kinetic 2400's! His setup is super loud for numbers but not to great to listen 2 daily! He has been trying to get me to switch to 2 18's but nothing gets me off more than a bunch of subs moving!

Seeing how I get a lot of lookers but not much comments is why I still will post updates! Anyhow I finally got some time to do my alarm install. I went with a viper 2 way system so I can monitor my truck at all times! I don't care much for remote start hence the reason I went with this model! I did install tilt sensors for when I get my wheels on, also installed a bunch of extra goodies as window mods to roll the windows up and down also other shit to help keep my shit mine lol!

Also made progress on deleting a few stock items such as moldings, roof rack, door handles and other goodies! Here's a pic of the moldings and roof rack removed! The doors are still being worked on but also in the pic is a new front bumper with no molding holes and also a new rear bumper(I have a few ideas for the rear bumper that I'm sure you guys will like when completed)! Also have a new black grille on order!

lookin good man
    Mat

Team Asshole SPL
    www.teamassholespl.com

Still Playin Low Car & Truck Club
    www.stillplayinlow.com

Thanks 40! I made a couple good vids showing roof and door and windshield flex, also made a couple floating a coke can in the window! I will upload them a lil later so keep a lookout for those! This is lil off topic build I been doing for a friend so I just thought I would show a couple pics of his system since I been working on his more then mine lately!

This is his front doors fiberglassed for t1 comps

This is the wall for 18" BTL'S its 28 cubes after displacement

This is the rear of the wall

His system is playing already and we metered on a tl sealed on dash and it did 154.3 on music!

My Tape Deck Broke
    Quote Originally Posted by Basshead4lyfe View Post
    Thanks 40! I made a couple good vids showing roof and door and windshield flex, also made a couple floating a coke can in the window! I will upload them a lil later so keep a lookout for those! This is lil off topic build I been doing for a friend so I just thought I would show a couple pics of his system since I been working on his more then mine lately!

This is his front doors fiberglassed for t1 comps

This is the wall for 18" BTL'S its 28 cubes after displacement

This is the rear of the wall

His system is playing already and we metered on a tl sealed on dash and it did 154.3 on music!
    what is he useing for power?
    Honk if you love peace and quiet

He is using 4 fosgate t2000's to the subs and a fosgate 15004 to the doors

Here goes 1 vid I have a couple loading right now! The camera pics up some ok flex but its way crazier in person!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MT59oqDNz0

Another vid for you guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ngwgIo1fLU
    Last edited by Basshead4lyfe; 05-27-2010 at 05:25 PM. Reason: adding a vid to post

Here 1 Last short vid! It was to show the flex of the wipers from inside but this camera doesnt pick up flex to well! The wipers literally jump off the windsheild when the bass drops!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6OZXAdXMUc

I guess its that time to let you guys know what's new with the build! Since July 4th I ran in to a little bad luck, I got rear ended and the accident broke my back window as well as messed up my new tailgate! Got that fixed then a lady ran into the drivers side of my truck in a parking lot! Now I'm playing the waiting game with the insurance company! Anyways with the misfortune I got a lil work done! I ripped the wall out to rebuild a new 1 to house 2 18" FI btl's! I also got tired of hearing my damn roof flex so I braced the whole roof with wood! Here's a couple pics...

Bare roof

Start of bracing

Wall removed

did you shave the roof? oh ya did u see me drag on you a few weeks ago?
    Last edited by dragnblazer; 07-26-2010 at 12:36 PM.
    My project thread 89 bagged 2door
    http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68023

Wife's daily
    2002 chevy blazer 4 door 2wd ls

My daily
    2000 Gmc jimmy 2 door 5 speed

Yea the roof is shaved up now and I dont remember you draggin on me! WHEN WAS THIS SIR?
    Last edited by Basshead4lyfe; 07-25-2010 at 10:03 PM. Reason: adding a word