Thread: NewbheLpplease

NewbheLpplease

irecentlyposted ingeneral discussion Ive been paralyzed and wanna swap thedrive train from my 1980 malibu into a wheelchair freindly blazerall thene s10 blazers I'm finding are4x4ifound threadon swapping frames but finding new frame seeems abit troublesome for example if ibrought a984x4 and wanna go to 2wd for dragracing would Ibuy4x4motor mounts or 2wd mounts toss tranfer casebolt in mysbc400andth400 trans andworrybout drive shaft later how doIgoto2wdwithout finding new frameI searched just no info on which mounts to useIWANT a9.70 94+blazerwithalittle200shot

i

i

i

english dude... english
    spending money i dont have, on parts i dont need, to impress people i dont even like

LOCKERZ!!! send ME a pm. not josh02extreme. lol

I'm sorry officer was i speeding?? Wanna doughnut???

1985 2.8L (with headers btw:boink: :boink: ) S10 Blazer w/ 2/3" drop sittin on a set of Rally's... waintin to have a v8 sometime soon.

Isaid I've been paralyzed and want to replace my 1980 malibu with a blazer since I require a whee lchair all the bazers ive found are 4x4 want to know if I plan to toss transfer case in 19984x4 and e thusethe th400 from my malibu wouldI use2wd or4x4 mounts if iplan on tossing transfer and running onlyRWDnotsure of differences in frame2wdvs.4x4