Thread: CAnI CONVERT4X4 TO RWD

CAnI CONVERT4X4 TO RWD

iveBEEN PARALYZED AND WANT a blazer because i require a wheel chair I already own a stout small bock motor my neighbor out of understanding of mylife altering injury has offered to sell me his MINT 1998 4WD BLAZER I would love to drop my motor in it and use it as RWDONLYi'm not sure if I need4x4 mounts or2wd mounts when not using 4x4 transfer case in a 98what about headers I'M NOT AWARE OF DIFFERENCES IN2WD & 4X4 FRAMES

how ca iconvert a984x4 to2wd

Hey man what happened to you? I'm sitting in wheelchair right now, I hit a tree on my bike. Not planning to stay in the chair, waiting on the PROMISE!

had stroke ihave same luekemia as adam sandler in movie funny people with him and seth rogan itcauses blood clots one bust ablood vessel in my brain i dont plan on being stagnet eithercurrently trying to get into mechanica engineeringprogram at drexel university inphildelphia a top engineering school in country Allah willing Iwill return

HAS anyone converted a2ndgen 4WD tostraight 2WD what mounts and header s sourcefor trans crossmember anyinfo to get my dadandbrother pointed in right direction as they will physically b e doing swap any help woulbegreatly appreciatedwhat can i toss front diferential i may want to drop slightly in futureI know somebody has done itwhat about de 4x4 on1st gen box blazerthey seeem pretty rare

To answer your question:

If you are wanting to truely switch it to 2wd from 4wd you will have to swap in a frame from a 2wd. The motor mounts in a 2wd and a 4wd are the same so that won't be an issue if you are just wanting to toss in a larger motor into the 4wd. If you aren't planning on bagging it and trying to lay frame then the frame swap wouldn't be too beneficial to you. If you just don't want to run 4wd then you can disconnect the front drive shaft from the transfer case, or you can just not ever lock in the 4x4.
    2002 S10 Blazer 22's - currently undergoing a a major revamp!
    -->Project Full Feature<--
    http://noaffiliation.net/index.php?s...35fee061aa940b

Not to be a jerk, but if you are gonna try and get into Drexel, I suggest you learn how to type and use punctuation. That program isnt to easy.

actually imhoping to get voice to text softwarethat would allow me tospeak into amicrophone and thewords would be typed for me the challenge is learning the concepts and mathematics involved theysay whatever doesnt kill you makes you strongertherefore i feel like a beast iknow what im madeof insideim very strong willed and its a bigman who can congratulate not hatein themost intelelegent words of comedian KATWilliams"you gotta let a hater hate thats what the fuck they dogood day to utoday found19882wd blazerlet me get it together and ill run ur shitbox overImfrom jersey iwill meetyou at any trackbetween Atco andmilan michigan to check your bitchass on the1320 bring some cash hoe put ""ur money where your cock slot is "Ibury you you cock roaches

actually im hoping to get voice to text software that would allow me tospeak into a microphone and thewords would be typed for me the challenge is learning the concepts and mathematics involved they say whatever doesnt kill you makes you stronger therefore i feel like a beast I know what im made of inside im very strong willed and its a bigman who can congratulate not hate in themost intelligentlegent words of comedian KAT Williams"you gotta let a hater hate thats what the fuck they do good day to u today Ifound An 1988 2wd blazer let me get it together and ill run ur shitbox over rIm from jersey iwilltravel to meet you at any track ;between Atco,NJ and milan michigan to check your bitch ass on the1320 bring some cash hoe put your money where your cock slot is "I bury you cock roaches
    Last edited by bottlesempty; 01-24-2010 at 07:42 PM. Reason: content

IHeard FORD was hiring crash test dummies

Blazer at heart
    Quote Originally Posted by bottlesempty View Post
    in themost intelligentlegent words of comedian KAT Williams"you gotta let a hater hate thats what the fuck they do good day to u today Ifound An 1988 2wd blazer let me get it together and ill run ur shitbox over rIm from jersey iwilltravel to meet you at any track ;between Atco,NJ and milan michigan to check your bitch ass on the1320 bring some cash hoe put your money where your cock slot is "I bury you cock roaches
    iarelol :lame:

If youre looking to swap to 2wd all you need to do is pull the front drive shaft and pull your CV axles and take the CV axles apart so all you have is the stub and bolt the stub back into the spindle you can remove the transfer case and and diff if you decide to do so
    1991 GMC Syclone bagged laying frame on 18's and 20's
    Balistik Customs
    Our show http://www.myspace.com/campndrag