Thread: FS: Vortech Supercharger complete kit, off my 97 4.3L S10

FS: Vortech Supercharger complete kit, off my 97 4.3L S10

I am selling my Supercharger kit, everything works good, never had any problems with it. I've had it for about 6 years and I almost never drive the truck and only put about 15k miles on the truck with the supercharger. It will come with everything as it originally came with the kit. I will also throw in my electronic fuel pressure gauge with sending unit, boost gauge and air/fuel ratio gauge and the 3 gauge piller pod, all as pictured below, all that extras valued at least $150. Always ran 93 octane and rarely boosted it. I also have 3 different size supercharger pulleys, it will boost up to 9-13 psi depending on which pulley you have installed.

Asking $1500 for everything. email me at cardiozone@gmail.com , I accept paypal. V-2 SQ supercharger kit. The manual says its for 96-99 GM 4.3L V6. paypal accepted. Only selling cause I need the money and don't use it enough to justify keeping it. I am also considering selling the whole truck for $6500 with the supercharger if anyone is interested, 108k miles. Or $5000 without the supercharger. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

nice truck
    wish i had the cash i'd scoop that charger right up
    2009 ford fusion
    1997 bagged and body dropped suburban
    2003 yamaha road star warrior
    still got the 4 Door Love

Still for sale?

Supercharger Yes for sale. I removed everything from my truck and traded my truck. Acceptable Payments: Paypal accepted if you send the payment payment from your bank account, not from a bank debit card or a credit card cause then I get charged a $45 3% paypal transaction fee, if you can't pay from your bank account on paypal then I can accept a Visa or Mastercard payment through my business merchant account but will need the 2.5% credit card processing fee paid for. Choose PayPal only to make a payment directly from your bank account, or let me know if you are going to pay with any debit card or credit card. thank you.

Still for sale. I just removed everything from my truck, the kit also comes with a good K&N air filter, those cost about $55 these days. It boosts to around ten psi at high rpms and is supposed to add 73 HP vortech says, I never had my truck on a dyno. This kit adds a nice power increase and made my big truck fast! The retail cost for this kit new was $3889. I've had it for about 6 years and I almost never drive the truck and only put about 10k miles on the truck with the supercharger. It will come with everything needed as it originally came with the kit and everything I removed from my truck for the kit, Crane Fireball HI-6R Ignition System with ignition retard control, fuel pump, FMU, wiring and brackets, etc.., except you might possible need something little like a screw, a bolt, hose clamp, or longer wires, and some wire connectors, and reading through the install instructions it talks about some air injection adapter and a 90 degree compression fitting and a protective sleeve, this assembly mounts to the exhaust manifold, all of which I didn't have on my truck I don't know why but maybe cause I have headers and it was not needed on my truck, and sorry I don't have those little parts, you can read about this on page 3, section 4 points D-F in the installation instructions. Please don't be mad at me during the install as I have including details in here about the possibility of you needing something little for the install, thank you. I am also including a wire harness that makes the ignition coil wiring plug and play, no wire splicing needed at the coil like it says in the install instructions, everything plugs together at the coil. I also left many things assembled if possible so you don't have to do as much trying to figure things out and make the install easier, includes my brake booster hose ready to go with the vacuum lines Tee'ed into it, and the lower radiator hose with metal pipe installed ready to go, fuel pump relay wired ready to go, fuel lines connected to the fuel pump and FMU, and more, and I took some pics of this to help if needed.

I will also throw in my electronic fuel pressure gauge with sending unit, boost gauge and air/fuel ratio gauge and the 3 gauge piller pod, all as pictured below, all that extras valued at least $150, with the vacuum hose and all the wiring from my truck so all you have to do is connect the wires to where they need to go, power, ground, 2 wires to the fuel pressure sending unit installed ready to go in the one fuel line, O2 sensor wire, parking light wire. Always ran 93 octane and rarely boosted it.

The manual says its for 96-99 GM 4.3L V6, S10 Blazer Jimmy Sonoma, I will include a print out of the installation instructions and they can also be found on the vortech superchargers website . Only selling cause I need the money and also decided to trade the truck for a 98 and some cash and sell this separate. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

wowuld it work on an 02? also where are you located?
    2009 ford fusion
    1997 bagged and body dropped suburban
    2003 yamaha road star warrior
    still got the 4 Door Love

Quote Originally Posted by packofqtips View Post
    wowuld it work on an 02? also where are you located?
    you could make this kit work with a alternator from a 97. but I sold my kit.

That monster truck is worth keeping. IMHO

ya I traded it for another decent zr2 and some cash