Thread: Back drop ?

Back drop ?

Whats up guys, new to the forums and the blazer world. Well its my first time im working on a blazer. Wanted to know what is the lowest i can drop the back. Dont want to go thru the trouble of notching and I notice that the leafs are set up different then an s10 so before i rip it apart i want to ask your guys opinion. Looking to drop the back 3-5. 5 if its possible with out a notch.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eeli808 View Post
    Whats up guys, new to the forums and the blazer world. Well its my first time im working on a blazer. Wanted to know what is the lowest i can drop the back. Dont want to go thru the trouble of notching and I notice that the leafs are set up different then an s10 so before i rip it apart i want to ask your guys opinion. Looking to drop the back 3-5. 5 if its possible with out a notch.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    This is from my experience with my 92 2wd 2 door blazer.

I know you cannot drop it 5" in the rear without notching it. You should be able to drop it 3" and get away from notching. Good luck with you blazer!!

What year? I dropped my 2nd gen (95) 5" in the rear without a notch... It will go that low, but the axle was hitting the frame on bumps so I ended up notching it... and then dropping it 7 inches. :rolleyes:
    Jake

Typhoon:boink:
    Originally posted by lowblazin94
    Plus they can't arrest you or get a DUI while you have a boner.

Quote Originally Posted by new guy View Post
    This is from my experience with my 92 2wd 2 door blazer.

I know you cannot drop it 5" in the rear without notching it. You should be able to drop it 3" and get away from notching. Good luck with you blazer!!
    Thanks bro, man i really wanted to drop it 5. But i guess not with out a notch. Hmmmm, i have to think about if i want to notch it or not. I know 3 is not going to be good for me.:cool:

Quote Originally Posted by HaVoC View Post
    What year? I dropped my 2nd gen (95) 5" in the rear without a notch... It will go that low, but the axle was hitting the frame on bumps so I ended up notching it... and then dropping it 7 inches. :rolleyes:
    I have a 94 first gene. I know the second gene can go real low. Thanks for the help.