Thread: 13" 14" wire's

13" 14" wire's

just got my 93 blazer, is body dropped 5.75". would just like to see if anyone on here runs 13's? and if they could tell me if i will need a rev or standard offset? also anykind of clearance issues with each? hitting fenders, or rubbing calipers? thanks.

also if anyone has any pics of them on thier trucks would like to see them.

also what size rubber are you riding on and how do you like them?

common 40 people, no replys? not going to waste my money and guess on rims. if i have to ill just run the 22" spokes but wanted to sell them. can anyone help?

Dude I dont know of anybody on here running Daytons or replica's. You can do your own measuring. I'm not sure that you can run 13's without hitting the calipers. You'd have to measure it

just dont know

Quote Originally Posted by nvmy22s View Post
    common 40 people, no replys? not going to waste my money and guess on rims. if i have to ill just run the 22" spokes but wanted to sell them. can anyone help?
    I got 20 265/35/20 like them when it gets cold they get hard. But i dont have body drop. The hit my relocated shocks tho.
    See you on the ground

I wanna see pics of it with a huge ass BD!
    04 EC Silverado 4.8L,Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, K&N, Viper, ACT, USSpeedo, Matrix, Whelen, Blackbear, 22" Eagles, Nittos,Russel,Magnaflow
    85 S-15 2.5L/4spd, RF P1 subs, highs & T4004, JL 250/1, SD 4-link, AIM LCAs, 1/2 valves, Blazer interior, 17" Eagles w/BFGs, phantom grill, 140 amp alt

reverse offset 13s will fit but thats plain silly....I also wanna see the body drop!!

truck still a project but very well built, got it from a kid that lost interest in it. not laid out in last pic cause wheel tubs not cut enought for the axle to pass yet, and need to trim spring area and maybe dehump the lower control arm n new balljoints. not sure what the small trucks need up front but thats what i had to do to the fullsize so figured it would be about the same. that will be done as soon as i get it to the shop on sat. and front part of frame still needs to be z'd. already measured and fitted one 22" at the kids house and fit fine. right to the bottom of rear window it sits. still wanna run the small rim/tire
    Last edited by nvmy22s; 04-08-2010 at 04:08 PM.