Thread: suicide doors

suicide doors

ne body got ne pictures or any advice on how to do a suicide door setup on the rear doors on a 1st gen 4dr

doesnt suicidedoors.com have instructions on this?
    04 EC Silverado 4.8L,Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, K&N, Viper, ACT, USSpeedo, Matrix, Whelen, Blackbear, 22" Eagles, Nittos,Russel,Magnaflow
    85 S-15 2.5L/4spd, RF P1 subs, highs & T4004, JL 250/1, SD 4-link, AIM LCAs, 1/2 valves, Blazer interior, 17" Eagles w/BFGs, phantom grill, 140 amp alt

dont think thats gonna help with the back doors on a 4 door blaz with the way the fenders are... the two hinges would be too close together and the flex would be crazy...i saw in one of the magazines bout 6 months ago a company that made a single hinge suicide door kit, but dont remember who it was... ill try and look back thru some of em and see if i can find it...
    '50 Chevy Styleline... aka Voodoo Sled... 4dr to become a 2dr... choptop to come... 5.3/4l60e to come... bagged and laid out to come...
    Build Thread

'88 Blazer... Dropped 6in.. suicide hood... suicide doors... handmade one-off phantom grill... shaved bumper... shaved cowl... shaved doorhandles... frenched license plate... 350/TH350....My Blaz Page Check out my Suicide Hood How-to Suicide Hood Pics

Sorry didnt read the hole thing just saw suicide door and posted,my bad.

2002 S10 Blazer 22's - currently undergoing a a major revamp!
    -->Project Full Feature<--
    http://noaffiliation.net/index.php?s...35fee061aa940b

ya that would work but damn $450/door... thats crazy
    '50 Chevy Styleline... aka Voodoo Sled... 4dr to become a 2dr... choptop to come... 5.3/4l60e to come... bagged and laid out to come...
    Build Thread

'88 Blazer... Dropped 6in.. suicide hood... suicide doors... handmade one-off phantom grill... shaved bumper... shaved cowl... shaved doorhandles... frenched license plate... 350/TH350....My Blaz Page Check out my Suicide Hood How-to Suicide Hood Pics

Graphic Artist 4 hire Whataburger's Avatar
    custom is pricey! personally I think it would be worth it to be the only 4 door blazer with continental doors!
    Gerald "WHATABURGER" Martin
    www.whatadesigns.com

ya seriously man that would be so sick....but damn thats a huge chunk of change to fork over for ONE DOOR Hinge...damn thanks guys
    "One Life, One Chance"