Thread: i need help

Question i need help

i just cant figure out the stuff about the back spacing on wheels.i have a 95 s10 blazer 4 wheel drive.i wish it was 2 wheel drive but i want to put some 20 inch irocs on it.but i dont know if they would work.from wat i can tell they got 0 back spacing.and the rims are 20 by 8.5.i know the front will sticl out a little because of the way the back wheels sit in.i was thinking i could use spacer or adaptor on the rearto make them even.has anybody got a pic of a 4 wheel drive with irocs or know if they would work and how much they might stick out.thanx for any help i can get.i been trying to find out for a while.

My Tape Deck Broke
    Honk if you love peace and quiet

yea i looked at these but i still aint sure.thanx for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by cambird View Post
    yea i looked at these but i still aint sure.thanx for the help.
    what arent you sure about? which backspacing you need?
    Jake

Typhoon:boink:
    Originally posted by lowblazin94
    Plus they can't arrest you or get a DUI while you have a boner.

i was told i needed a 35 bto 45 offset on a 4 wheel ndrive blazer.im thinking thats on the inside of the rim.im looking at the 20 inch irocs but they got zero off set.does that mean they are going to stick way out beyond the fender well or i need a spacer or what.the vrims im looking at are 20 by 8.5.i might half to look for something else.just trying to figure this out thanx.

If Im not mistaken 4x4's came with 6" BS so the wheels you want to put on there will stick out about 1.3" further than stock

Actually they would stick out more like 2" further since its a wider wheel...

ya, 2wd is 0 offset i believe. I think you need like +35mm or more to make them tuck or close to tuck.
    Jake

Typhoon:boink:
    Originally posted by lowblazin94
    Plus they can't arrest you or get a DUI while you have a boner.

Quote Originally Posted by cambird View Post
    i was told i needed a 35 bto 45 offset on a 4 wheel ndrive blazer.im thinking thats on the inside of the rim.im looking at the 20 inch irocs but they got zero off set.does that mean they are going to stick way out beyond the fender well or i need a spacer or what.the vrims im looking at are 20 by 8.5.i might half to look for something else.just trying to figure this out thanx.
    Irocs won't work on your truck, unless you like them poking way out past the fender.

yes thanx for the help.i think im going to find something to put on this for a dd.im thinking of trying to find a first gen for a project.thanx for the help.