Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HELP please....

i know that it would leave it a half inch lower on the other side, if i took the spacer out, but i was trying to get opinions before i pulled it all apart again.....

alright so i think my leaning problem is coming from the rear....i have 3" belltech leafs, and 1" blocks....i bought the drop leafs used, is there a possibility there messed up, or how can i resolve this, a spacer of some sort?

Is there a broken leaf?
    What's the difference in height in the back?
    You could kinda ghetto it with different blocks in the back...

the measurments on the drivers side rear are 27 3/4, and the passenger side rear is 28 1/4...so its a half inch lower on the drivers side just like the front is....right before i put the leafs on they didnt seem broken or bent, but i also wasnt looking for it either....i crawled under there, and everything seemed to be in order

So the whole truck, front and back, is a 1/2 inch lower on the drivers side. Why am I thinking this isn't a suspension problem....by any chance did you take measurements before you lowered it?
    What happens if you disconnect the sway bar, roll it forward and backwards a couple times, and then remeasure it?

I've owned 2 2wd blazers and 5 2wd s10's and they all leaned half inch to about 1 inch. Its just a s series thing. If your only leaning a half inch your doing good. In my own opinion I would leave it alone. If you go rigging stuff up, it may get worse. You will get used to it and you probably will be the only one that knows it leans at all.
    2000 Red Dime sitting low.and pretty.

Mine must be a wierdo then...

i didnt take measurements before the drop, but when you looked at it.... it didnt look like it was leaning, when you look at it now you can tell, or at least i can tell that its leaning....ill disconnect the sway bar today and see what happens, and yes wagonmaster your blazer seems to have the screwed up suspension not mine.....lol