Thread: Blazer on 22's Question

Blazer on 22's Question

Im lookin into buyin a blazer with 22's. The tires are 263/35/22's, Im wondering what kinda drop I could put on it without rubbing, i was hopin for like a 3/4 but idk if thats gonna be possible. Any help is appreciated, or any pics you guys got.
    Or if i should buy it with the stockers cuz those tires are just to big lemme know.

I'm assuming you mean a 265/35-22. That's a 29.3" diameter tire, stock tire diameter on a first gen 2wd is 27. I don't see that tire size as fitting at stock height much less with a drop. What year blazer? 2wd or 4wd? What's the backspace on the wheels? Does it rub on the front now?

I had 235x75x15's(what it had when I got it) with a 3" drop with a little rubbing at full lock. I second wagonmaster's questions-plus how wide are the wheels. I don't see a 29" tall 10.5" wide tire fitting up front without rubbing even at stock height....

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    I had 22's on a stock 4x4 and it rubbed a little bit. It was only at full turn with bumps or body roll. When I dropped it 2 inches that changed real fast. It got so bad I couldn't drive it without cringing. I think my tires were 255/35/22 though. So they were even a bit smaller.

I have 22s(255/30/22) on my 05 2dr with a 3/5 drop and it rubs a lil at full lock. when I first got my wheels i tried a 265/35/22 (I work at tire store, lol) and I couldnt really turn the truck and it was dropped then too. You can do it just gotta get a much smaller tire and sacrfice ride comfort. But i like the way it looks lol