Thread: my 93 blazer

not a 93 anymore 93 TireShredder's Avatar

my 93 blazer

So heres the story my mom actually saved it from taking a final trip to the junkyard when on of her employees offered it to her. And after a short trip to my house it already had the wheels turning about future modifcations. So far i have replaced the digital dash, did a general tune up[plugs,wires,cap,rotor], changed the oil and it ran like a champ. Next was an inspection which was a big ordeal, while on route to get it inspected the EGR valve went out and it started to spew out black smoke. $200 later and it was running fine again till on the way back it started to leak trans fluid out of the vent. seemed like one thing after another was going wrong so i was strongly urged to sell it beacsue it was declared "unsafe" by my mom. I fought for it and as soon as it started the leaking stopped. while praying to the blazer gods for their gratitude, i convinced my parents to let me drive it to our next family outting (leverage was it had full tank of gas and everyone could fit). So on the way back we had to stop at the grocery store. Bad move. The truck started to stall and get a really bad smell. later talking with my uncle he said a peice on carbon was scewing with the EGR. So as i slowed in the turing lane the truck began to stall and i lost brake power. I then promtly plowed into the back of a toyta echo. destroyed their rear bumper and rear taillights. got out and looked at the blazer and my hood was unlatched. But now i got it semi-pulled apart to clean up the carbon build up.

At the moment thinking about dropping it a couple of inches, don't know were to start. Definetly full stereo system priced out a full kenwood at $500. Also priced out new exhaust and headers on jegs for around 300.

would post pics but dont know how ...

Upload to photobucket first then paste the img code in the post

here are the pics garage doesnt have best lighting

clean looking truck
    Andrew

-88 s10 blazer (350)
    -94 s10 blazer, 4 door

Thanks I have put a lot of effort into cleaning couple of washes a wax and claybar

Worth saving for sure. What's that next to it? Looks like a very mild chop on it. Looks a little like a Stude or maybe a International??

Very mild chop for sure its my uncles 53 f100 he got for like 500 rolling chasis. i think its a 4in chop but he wanted something to burn up tires so hes puttin a 425 cadillac in it

Quote Originally Posted by 93 TireShredder View Post
    Very mild chop for sure its my uncles 53 f100 he got for like 500 rolling chasis. i think its a 4in chop but he wanted something to burn up tires so hes puttin a 425 cadillac in it
    that truck looks nice! is it 4x4? a nice ls1 would look nice in there!
    91 s10 blazer, with a 93 LT1, 5/4 drop on 20" Boss 338 rims.

Quote Originally Posted by yawdie1 View Post
    that truck looks nice! is it 4x4? a nice ls1 would look nice in there!
    nice