Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: questions for baggin a 1st gen

I have the same tire and wheel combo , and kept the back seat on a 4 door 1st gen..... the only thing I had to do was raise the seat up with spacer blocks I made . and also had to raise the center section of the floor (where the seatbelts bolt to) up about an inch and a half for the upper link bars and crossmember that had a notch in it for the driveshaft!

Quote Originally Posted by jlyerla View Post
    I have the same tire and wheel combo , and kept the back seat on a 4 door 1st gen..... the only thing I had to do was raise the seat up with spacer blocks I made . and also had to raise the center section of the floor (where the seatbelts bolt to) up about an inch and a half for the upper link bars and crossmember that had a notch in it for the driveshaft!
    Do you have any build pics or maybe a build thread. I have a 93 4 Door 2WD and plan on bagging it in the near future. I was hoping not to have to cut into the passenger compartment if possible but if i have to i will. Would really like to get my hands on some pics of suspension setup and of the back seat.