Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2004 chevy colorado

2004 chevy colorado

Ok i know some one trying to get rid of an 04 colorad for $1500. bfor i do any thing is it posable to use the intior. the whells. the front end (hood , fenders , bumber EXC) what all can i use off this truck

did you go to school???? in america????

:evil:

My avalanche,totaled 8( POSblazer's Avatar

So you bought the '98 Jimmy. Well, none of the front end will just bolt-in, as far as I know. The wheels on Colorados' are 6-lug, so they won't fit. The only thing that might fit would be the bucket seats on your original seat track(if it has bucket seats). Not much will just bolt in. What was wrong with the front of the Jimmy that could cost $950?
    Update:My avalanche was totaled by my ex-gf. My business is in ruins. I now plan on finishing the engine repairs to my Saturn, and sell it. Once I get the bills paid off, I'm going to fix my Blazer.
    History:I bought a 2001 saturn sc2, then a 2005 avanche 1500 2wd, then a '87 S10 blazer 2dr 2wd on 07/24/2010, and on 04/01/2011 a '84 s10 blazer 2dr 2wd V8 drag racer(sort of)

ok i only been on this website for a few weeks and i get treated like a punk so i will no loner post any more ? on your guys site sorry for takeing up your time bye

Quote Originally Posted by biggsexy81 View Post
    ok i only been on this website for a few weeks and i get treated like a punk so i will no loner post any more ?
    is that a rhetorical question?
    Quote Originally Posted by bayhustle81 View Post
    can i add the vortec to this 4.3 if it didnt come with one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Superbee View Post

Nobody is trying to make you leave. Before clicking the post button, try reading what you just wrote and see if it makes sense. Proper spelling, punctuation and complete sentences would help a lot.
    Genius by birth, Slacker by choice.

You should have seen what I did to Spike for his grammar and spelling and we're still good friends :rofl:
    Black 'n Tanazer, Long Bed, Coupe Quattro, Old Caddy, Old Rice

Member of the SCUDS Task Force
    Spike Clean Up & Disposal Service

Ok i know some one trying to get rid of an 04 colorad for $1500. bfor i do any thing is it posable to use the intior. the whells. the front end (hood , fenders , bumber EXC) what all can i use off this truck
    You can use it all to rebuild another colorado
    I'm a black ninja motherfucker!

ok i only been on this website for a few weeks and i get treated like a punk so i will no loner post any more ? on your guys site sorry for takeing up your time bye
    Thats just the nature of all forums, type like a retard and you get treated like one.
    I'm a black ninja motherfucker!

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    haha

to answer your question, no nothing will "fit". If you own a good bit of cutting tools and a welder, and a lot of talent, it can be made to work.

can we please have a disclaimer when you sign up for this site that says in bold and all caps (cause maybe someone will read it then) that IF YOUR FEELINGS GET HURT EASY AND YOU WERE BORN A MAN WITH A SANDY VAGINA, THEN PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS SITE.
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

Oh thats was a good one. Mark 1 up for blazin4low. Just would like every 1 to know that i was just f###ing around. And as for the sandy vergina i was not born with it i got it done for cheap:0

so i bought the 2004 chevy colorado wit 92xxx miles. Talked him down to $1400 because it does not run. befor the day i bought it i never got to see it. the body is in great shape. the intior is in great shape. heated leather 4 door back seat has a rip in it. and the driver seat plastick peace that holds the power seat buttons is broke. but thats it. it also has alarm with remote start :rolleyes:(if it would only start) keyless entery. looked under hood and its clean under there also. wow did i just steal this car or what. i will try to post some pics this week if i have time. thanks for your time today:D

Not really a "steal" if you can't do anything with it.
    TRUCK WHORE '84 tahoe blazer, '89 blazer, '92 blazer 4dr, '93 s10, '93 GMC Typhoon, '94 blazer, '02 blazer xtreme, '03 s10 xcab, & now '91 4dr blazer
    http://noaffiliation.net/index.php?s...35fee061aa940b