Thread: will 99 s10 drop spindles fit a 94 jimmy

My Tape Deck Broke

will 99 s10 drop spindles fit a 94 jimmy

Its 2wheel drive. Thanks also would the brakes off of the 99 dime do the first gen any good?
    Honk if you love peace and quiet

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    yes they will, but you will need to use 98+ brakes and hubs too. The 98+ blazers had dual piston calipers and a divorced rotor/hub. They will work better over the other single piston caliper brakes. Personally id love to do the swap, but the drop spindles are pricey, and the hubs are also. but it is certainly an improvement over stock first gen brakes

EDIT: just reread your post, im assuming by "dime" you mean a pickup, if so they are exactly the same as all first gen brakes/suspension. Only the 98+ blazers have different brakes/spindles. The pickups kept the same style brakes and spindles as the first gens. So yes it will all swap over, but the brakes are the same except the rotors have a little ring on them for abs which makes no fitment difference, just thats the only difference

BigP.....I'm honking.....
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

My Tape Deck Broke
    Quote Originally Posted by supernova View Post
    yes they will, but you will need to use 98+ brakes and hubs too. The 98+ blazers had dual piston calipers and a divorced rotor/hub. They will work better over the other single piston caliper brakes. Personally id love to do the swap, but the drop spindles are pricey, and the hubs are also. but it is certainly an improvement over stock first gen brakes

EDIT: just reread your post, im assuming by "dime" you mean a pickup, if so they are exactly the same as all first gen brakes/suspension. Only the 98+ blazers have different brakes/spindles. The pickups kept the same style brakes and spindles as the first gens. So yes it will all swap over, but the brakes are the same except the rotors have a little ring on them for abs which makes no fitment difference, just thats the only difference
    That's very helpfull thank you. I did mean s10. The guys got some cross drilled rotors will those work on the abs on the 94 jimmy?

My Tape Deck Broke
    Quote Originally Posted by blazin4low View Post
    BigP.....I'm honking.....
    I don't care who you are that's funny right there lol