Last weekend I took the overload leafs out of the rear springs and got the rear another inch lower, sweet. When I first lowered it I just took the bolts out of the adjusters to lower the front figuring when I got the keys on I should be able to get it lower yet and it might ride better. So I turned it around, jacked the front up and tried to put the lowing keys on. I spent a couple hours working on it but didn't have much luck. lol Those suckers are rusty and stuck. I lubed the hell out of them, beat the hell out of them, loosened the mount and beat the hell out of them again and still couldn't get them loose. The funny thing is they slide back and forth in the lower control arm like they are new but the keys are f***ing stuck. Now it looks weird with the rear lower than the front, oooh a new trend maybe.:eek: Hopefully I can get them changed this weekend because work is sending me to Cali all next week and I won't be able to work on it for a while. Damn work! :D