Thread: how low?

how low?

just bought another blazer, didnt get the chance to lower the last one. Its all stock right now. Any input out there?:confused:

input on what?
    04 EC Silverado 4.8L,Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, K&N, Viper, ACT, USSpeedo, Matrix, Whelen, Blackbear, 22" Eagles, Nittos,Russel,Magnaflow
    85 S-15 2.5L/4spd, RF P1 subs, highs & T4004, JL 250/1, SD 4-link, AIM LCAs, 1/2 valves, Blazer interior, 17" Eagles w/BFGs, phantom grill, 140 amp alt

first of all welcomg to the forum...use the search button.
    My project thread 89 bagged 2door
    http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68023

Wife's daily
    2002 chevy blazer 4 door 2wd ls

My daily
    2000 Gmc jimmy 2 door 5 speed

spindles, springs, leafs, blocks, drop shocks
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

i ment like input like how many inches to lower it, its gonna b my daily driver. i was thinkin maybe like a 3 in drop but im assuming that they dont make anything lower then a 2in spindle. so can i do a 2in spindle and a 1in lowering coil and that b 3in? will that ride like shit?

also should i put shocks also? nitro shocks?

im still a newbie to all this so dont hold it against me if i sound like a idiot

2wd? 4wd? How many miles? What year?

Spindles is fine, no change in ride there.
    OE springs may have sagged some, so swapping the springs might not give you any drop.
    Belltech makes good shocks now, I use Bilstein, but with just spindles you can use anything you want.
    In the back, same with the leafs, they may have sagged. So I'd go with a 2" block and see how that looks first. Shocks are the same deal in the back.

Honestly you need to do some research...there's tons of info out there. What you're asking for is pretty vague, and you aren't giving us any info to go on.

2001 2wd 107k miles

i have done alot of research just really wanted some more input, better ways to do things...cheaper places to get things...

i just really want to lower it, with out makin it ride like shit. the little hole in the wall town i live in, is full of ppl that heat springs and such...so i kno better then to listen to them

Quote Originally Posted by blazer_flipper View Post
    2001 2wd 107k miles

i have done alot of research just really wanted some more input, better ways to do things...cheaper places to get things...

i just really want to lower it, with out makin it ride like shit. the little hole in the wall town i live in, is full of ppl that heat springs and such...so i kno better then to listen to them
    Whatever else you do, don't heat the springs. It changes the temper and they WILL break eventually.

LMC trucks has some pretty good prices and great service. http://www.lmctruck.com/
    I'd go with spindles and a 2" block in the rear. See how that looks and go from there. You won't even have to change your shocks, unless they're toast.

Personally, I think The Office DVDmovies and TV programs, but can not find any of them right to own and watch again and again. This was great! The Office is brilliant written and acted show. The characters are complex and halarious. The plot is halarious Office. It isPrison Break DVD mixed with a dry humor sarcastic witty dialogue. I love the show. A great buy. And Pam and Jim will also love your looks other half, which is pretty funny. Not a lot of episodes this season but is off the show, which is good. And even if you begin to have episodes of up.This crackScrubs DVD is "Americanized" version of a very successful and enjoyable comedy from the BBC with the same name. He had some reservations that I have been watching this show, because the copies in the U.S. show of the The Tribe DVDBritish rarely seem to work very well. This is an exception.Basically follows the same premise that the version of the BBC and has many characters that are very similar to the original. However, the resemblance ends there. Each actor brings his own interpretation to the character and what makes it unique and fun. Honestly, I had never heard of these talented players to watch this show. But proved to be very capable of making thisYour Baby Can Read DVD show funny. Each story is usually about his boss, Michael Scott and his lame attempts to interact with people around him. He has an opinion, much more of himself than anyone. The cast seems to have equal screen time and not a single character dominates the show. If you've ever worked in an office environment, you may recognize some of these individuals. A really fun show and worth watching.

BANG! BANG! VROOOOM! theKILLSHOT!'s Avatar
    ummm spam?
    True memories are not set in stone
    Their sculpted from steel and covered with blo0d
    (mayhem)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Forklift View Post
    input on what?

:roll:

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

I have an '01 s10 pick up with 2'' drop spindles in front and 3" blocks in rear. Since I haven't changed the springs it still rides like factory - not like shit. I lowered my '85 Blazer with 2" spindles and 2" springs in front and 3" springs and a 1" block in the back all with Belltech parts including shocks and it rode really well. Just keep in mind if you go too low in the back it will have to be c-notched.