Thread: old school ground effects and Toyota bumper

old school ground effects and Toyota bumper

I finally got around to installing my old school fiberglass ground effects and Toyota bumper. Just seems like I never have time to work on my own projects. I'm going to fully mold in the ground effects to the body. The bumper is from a '92 4runner. The airdam will end up getting painted body color. Now if I can just get some paint on it!

[

I like it

not my style, I think it needs a phantom or stock chrome grill
    04 EC Silverado 4.8L,Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, K&N, Viper, ACT, USSpeedo, Matrix, Whelen, Blackbear, 22" Eagles, Nittos,Russel,Magnaflow
    85 S-15 2.5L/4spd, RF P1 subs, highs & T4004, JL 250/1, SD 4-link, AIM LCAs, 1/2 valves, Blazer interior, 17" Eagles w/BFGs, phantom grill, 140 amp alt

I've actually been thinking about going back to a chrome Jimmy grill with billet center. Can somebody photoshop that for me?

i used to love that grill.. still have one in my garage.. doubt ill ever use it again but it was the best looking aftermarket grills for its time
    '50 Chevy Styleline... aka Voodoo Sled... 4dr to become a 2dr... choptop to come... 5.3/4l60e to come... bagged and laid out to come...
    Build Thread

'88 Blazer... Dropped 6in.. suicide hood... suicide doors... handmade one-off phantom grill... shaved bumper... shaved cowl... shaved doorhandles... frenched license plate... 350/TH350....My Blaz Page Check out my Suicide Hood How-to Suicide Hood Pics

I agree it needs a different grille.... I got a Full chrome Phantom I'm lookin to get rid of....

Quote Originally Posted by Nite Dragon View Post
    i used to love that grill.. still have one in my garage.. doubt ill ever use it again but it was the best looking aftermarket grills for its time

X2 I had one on one of my first v8 swap trucks. One of the first parts I ever ordered off the internet way back then. Last I heard the kid tried to put the grille into the middle of an old oak tree.
    stock-87 blazer tahoe 2 door, 3.4, auto, 4x4

inside- All LEDs, overhead console, white faced gauges, smoothed panels, Camo cloth, radio and speakers, keyless entry

outside- 1/2 lift, 3 inch bl, clears, H4 conv headlights, Euro red tails, all LEDs

motor- 2.8 fiero valve covers, headers, flowmaster 40, 10 in chrome edelbrock cleaner with K&N, silicone vacuum hoses

Quote Originally Posted by Tuknduces View Post
    I agree it needs a different grille.... I got a Full chrome Phantom I'm lookin to get rid of....
    How much for the grill??

Quote Originally Posted by BLOCLVL View Post
    How much for the grill??
    $200 plus shipping