Thread: Want to get a rendering done... Will Pay for a great job!!

Want to get a rendering done... Will Pay for a great job!!

I have a 1991 4 door 2WD Blazer that I am slamming in the front and rear, on Velocity V825 wheels (pictured below), and a 2 tone paint job, black on top of the body line, and Silver on the lower section below the body line. I do want to add a "blade drop" or 2 (if that is what you call it, also pictured below) in the paint, from the black into the silver. The front end will consist of a phantom grille with the new generation Camaro headlights behind it, and the rear will be some LED taillights in the rear roll pan, and the license plate box recessed in the left side of the tailgate.

I have included the pics of the velocity V825 wheels, a back pic of a 2 door with the wheels, and a picture from google of the rendering style I am looking to get done.

I would like to get this as High Resolution as possible, so it can be printed out for the painter, as well as for me as I work on the custom interior, so I am reminded every day of my reason to finish this project. :D

As mentioned in the title, I am willing to pay for someone to do this rendering. Please post if you are interested in doing the work, and I will PM you with my cell if you'd like more details.

Thanks!!

Dave "Til It Hz" Hale

MY BUILD LOG AND BLOG

Graphic Artist 4 hire Whataburger's Avatar
    I would be more than happy to do a rendering!!! hit me up!
    Gerald "WHATABURGER" Martin
    www.whatadesigns.com

Graphic Artist 4 hire Whataburger's Avatar

Gerald "WHATABURGER" Martin
    www.whatadesigns.com

Trained Professional Buddies'Garage's Avatar
    A friend of mine draws his by hand, no Photoshop chops.

www.brentlovelessdesigns.com