Thread: Belltech 2102 Hookup!!! $288 Shipped!!!

The Louder, The Better Nvr2Loud's Avatar

Exclamation Belltech 2102 Hookup!!! $288 Shipped!!!

autopartsdealer.com

you can buy them online, or order them over the phone.

$288 shipped to the door :eek: I just ordered mine and thought I'd share the wealth ;)

gonna go home now and :boink: my truck :)
    2000 Blazer Xtreme Conversion:bowdown:
    2 Memphis Mojo 12's on 2000w RMS:bowdown:
    SHAVED EVERYTHING:bowdown:

If its "too loud" or "too low", I don't know you.

you buy your blazer recently? NORCALLSS on the s10forum will get them for $270 shipped or less if you find them.
    2000 Olds Bravada, was low/ now stock
    2000 2dr Jimmy Lowered 6.0L/92 top end LS engine http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f213/l...-jimmy-464706/

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonald77 View Post
    you buy your blazer recently? NORCALLSS on the s10forum will get them for $270 shipped or less if you find them.
    ... dam.. and yea new to this thing.. its my first and im doin it right. no rice and beans ride here..

I bought my Jimmy a few months back, but I looked at 2 door blazers and Jimmys down to North Seattle. I agree, no rice and beans.

I bought a 4x4 rear end with factory gov lock to run 17x11 ZR1 wheels with no spacers. I also swapped in Z85 (ZQ8) rear leafs and a 3" block. In the front I have belltech spindles and 1" coils with MMW upper control arms. I might end up going with 2" coils. I will post some pictures when I get my control arms.

Good to see and hear from people local to me.
    2000 2dr Jimmy Lowered 6.0L/92 top end LS engine http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f213/l...-jimmy-464706/

nice. i got my belltechs on and dam they go on so easy.. just make sure you follow the directions and trim like they say and you dont have any problems. Mine work perfect and push the wheels out a little farther and now i no longer have rubbing problems. I run 20x8.5 DIP X wheels with 15 offset, and cant remember the BS on them. 245/40/20 with 2 inch drop spindles.. no rub. gonna put on 2 inch coils i THINK. Got my 3 inch blacks for the rear last night.

i think im gonna leave my rear leafs alone, or do the zq8's and a air helper spring to stiffen it up cause theres gonna be alot of weight in the rear ;)

Here is where I am at.

I got some Michigan Metal Works upper control arms, Belltech 1" coils and the 2102's.

I am currently kicking myself in the head because I think I threw away the o-rings to my front hub bearings (no one sell's replacements).

On the rear I used the extreme blazer leafs, I got them from a auto yard out by moses lake for $130 shipped, then added a 3" blocks. using 315/35/17's out back and 275/40/17 in the front.

The O rings are just to keep water out. Coat the bore on the spindle and/or the hub with anti seize and you will be able to remove them with ease the next time AND keep moisture out.
    Black 'n Tanazer, Long Bed, Coupe Quattro, Old Caddy, Old Rice

Member of the SCUDS Task Force
    Spike Clean Up & Disposal Service

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    The O rings are just to keep water out. Coat the bore on the spindle and/or the hub with anti seize and you will be able to remove them with ease the next time AND keep moisture out.
    Thanks for the heads up. I was actually using a caliper to measure the area and after measuring the hub and spindle, I dont think there were o-rings. I was also changing some hubs out on my Bravada and they had o-rings. I think I got Deja vueand worried! After reading the belltech instructutions, it stated to coat the hub with anti-seize or grease.