Thread: 95 bravada tcase/front diff in a 94?

95 bravada tcase/front diff in a 94?

so i work with a guy whose got a bud that has a complete 95 bravada chassis motor and all his looking to get rid of. will the front diff and transfer case work in my 94 bravada? input would be great because right now im only a 2wd and ive already spun out in the snow, hit a curb wrecking an axle. so anything? thanks and happy holidays.
    Last edited by unsmart1; 12-23-2010 at 05:49 PM.
    Breaking stuff takes talent.

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    If you already have a 2wd, the Bravada stuff won't just bolt in nice and snug-like. The frame is pretty different for the front.

Now, with some 'if's', you might be able to swap the whole chassis. For example if your current Blazer is a 4 door it should fit. 2 door and 4 doors are different lengths.

The rear axles will also be a different length so you would need to stick with the higher offset wheels for the 4x4 system.

no...im 2wd as in my awd is broke. front diff seized and tcase is shot so i took the front axle shafts and front drive shaft out this summer so right now its technically a 2wd. damn bravada "smartrak" sucks.

idk i found a near rust free 2wd 4dr blazer for $1000 thinkin bout getting it then spring put my bravada body kit stuff on it and olds ralleys on it and lowering it. oh itd look good. same color as my bravada too haha.
    Breaking stuff takes talent.