Thread: tire fitment question

tire fitment question

quick question guys, im getting a good deal on 2 225/40/18 nexxen n3000 tires that will be used on the front of my blazer. im currently running fuzion 245/40/18.
    my question is will these tires fit ok width wise on my 18x8.5 rims? i looked at a few tire calculators and they are telling me 2 diferent thing: 1. these will fit ok but might be stretched alot. 2. these will fit perfectly fine.
    so whats your guys opinion?
    02 Blazer Xtreme "The Inter Sanctum"
    kenwood dvd headunit, ps2, jvc cd changer, 5/6 drop, 15% tint all way around, dual exhaust, apc clear tails and front corners, 6000k McCulloch hids, 20x9 boss 312's, airaid tb spacer and volant cai

www.subsonickustomz.com

They will fit. The sidewalls will be stretched a little.
    Drop,Drag,TuKnDuCeS

how much streching would you say? will it be ok to run and not damage the rim lip?
    kenwood dvd headunit, ps2, jvc cd changer, 5/6 drop, 15% tint all way around, dual exhaust, apc clear tails and front corners, 6000k McCulloch hids, 20x9 boss 312's, airaid tb spacer and volant cai

www.subsonickustomz.com

as long as the tire stays seated you wont damage your lip. unless of course you curb it or something. you should be good

ok cool, these will just be on untill i get a new full set of 245/40's for them.

www.subsonickustomz.com