Thread: list of part numbers

list of part numbers

i have a 94 5.7tbi motor that i want to turn to carb, heres what i need mild cam part number, intake part number, fuel pump part number, will i need to change distributor? search button doesnt help and im dumb founded when it comes to parts for motors

If you have a friend in the auto recyclers business, have him look up stuff on the Hollander Interchange. As for the "mild" cam and intake, Summit has the aftermarket part numbers listed. If you plan divorcing the computer, yes on changing the distributor. Look for a HEI unit from a earlier unit.

The fuel pump in question is electric I assume? A quick call to your parts house for the TBI pump and also price a fuel pressure regulator. If using the manual pump, then its pretty straight forward. Good luck on the change!
    Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Edgar Allan Poe

and Im selling some Patriot S-10 SBC headers and motor mounts if you need for the swap
    04 EC Silverado 4.8L,Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, K&N, Viper, ACT, USSpeedo, Matrix, Whelen, Blackbear, 22" Eagles, Nittos,Russel,Magnaflow
    85 S-15 2.5L/4spd, RF P1 subs, highs & T4004, JL 250/1, SD 4-link, AIM LCAs, 1/2 valves, Blazer interior, 17" Eagles w/BFGs, phantom grill, 140 amp alt

thanks for the help and i already have the headers and mounts ordered from s10v8.com