Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best brand for 1st gen cowl hood

'07? That's crazy, you'd think someone would have ordered one before now.

people are broke.
    My project thread 89 bagged 2door
    http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68023

Wife's daily
    2002 chevy blazer 4 door 2wd ls

My daily
    2000 Gmc jimmy 2 door 5 speed

hahaha.......damn
    Last edited by blazin4low; 04-10-2011 at 12:54 PM.
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

Stylin told me to open it before the shipping company left and that if there where any dings or scratches to reject it, but it was shipped freight and the guy helped me open it up so i could look it at and it was kinda cloudy that day so i didnt see the 2 little dings till a few days later when i looked it in the sun. So its too late now, and plus i wouldnt have sent it back because they can be fixed easily and i would of have to waited months before i got another one. The stupid thing is that Stylin didnt even have it in stock so it was shipped from GoodMark themselves which is in PA where i live. Instead they shipped it from GoodMark to a delivery company in Indiana so they could ship it to me. Lol thats just stupid but i guess they didnt care because it was on my dime. I paid like 125 just to get it shipped and the hood was 350 but i had 15% off so i got it for like 430
    GettinLaid

Since you live in PA you should have gone to Carlisle to the truck show or the spring or fall swap meet. That's where I got mine. I think I paid $275 and no shipping or tax.
    Genius by birth, Slacker by choice.

Yea I'm near Philly so its kinda far but I'm going to the all truck nationals this year for the first time. The closest show to me is low rollers end of summer bash which I haven't missed since I was 12 and I'm 22 now. Smsmith36 do you have a red front bumper on your truck now?
    GettinLaid

No, still has the chrome bumper. I'll be at the Carlisle Truck Nationals this year too. We'll have to make plans to meet there when it gets closer. My house to the Carlisle fairgrounds is about an hour.

Here's the latest look of my truck since I installed the Calvert split monoleaf springs and Caltrac bars. It sits higher now so I'm going to need taller tires to fill some of the gap.

Last edited by smsmith36; 04-10-2011 at 07:02 PM.
    Genius by birth, Slacker by choice.

That's a nice ass s10, its really clean. I thought you were the one with the s10 that has the red front and rear bumpers that I seen at some shows. But yea deffinetly ill pm you in like July and we can meet up there. My blazer wont be there, I have too much rust repair to do and the interior is gutted with the floor mostly cut out so maybe next year but I'm looking forward to it cause the biggest show I've been to is low rollers.
    GettinLaid

Gotta Love Stepshavers Sonomaguy's Avatar
    smsmith36, nice truck, love how you moved the gas door to behind the wheel. Did you put a blazer tank in there or a fuel cell?
    2003 Sonoma Ext Cab, ZQ8 suspension package. Billet antenna. TYC taillights. LoRider tonneau. Sylvania Silverstars. K & N FIPK.

Yea smsmith36, your truck is really clean and straight. Looks good. I especially like your parking brake under the left front. Did you raise your truck up because of the Caltrac's? I just installed mine and ended up cutting the front perchs down because they drag on speed bumps and some driveways. I am very pleased with the ride and hook-up.