Thread: Just bought a 1995 4 door 2wd Jimmy.... Got a few questions

Soon to be low

Just bought a 1995 4 door 2wd Jimmy.... Got a few questions

I just picked up a 1995 GMC Jimmy today. Vortec V6, overall the trucks in good running and driving shape... It has some ugly ghost skull flames on it, i am going to remove them when I swap the front end out for a newer GMC front end. So the trucks going to get shaved, Roll pan, lisc plate box, wiper cowl, door handles shaved ETC... I am using this as a family vehicle for my girl and 2 kids so i have to hold off on bagging it.... right now its got 2'' lowering springs and a leaf removed so i wanna go lower.... Curious what setup you'd recomend? it'll probably just get ZQ8 wheels.. I was wanting to go 4/5 or 5/6.. are blazer spindles different from S10 spindles?

where in minnesota you from? im getting married there in june. thats where my girl is from. oh and id recommend posting pics of your ride too. umm on a four door that is still a family mobile i wouldnt go any more then a 3/4 drop. and its not going to do you much good in the snow.
    99 gmc jimmy, bagged on 18/20s, 40X70 rag top, supercharged, fiberglassed system.
    4 door love

Soon to be low
    Im in Richfield when at my girls or hastings at my house in MN. I'll throw some pictures up of it very soon. i just bought some stuff and going to do a full interior swap. Putting the 98 s10 clip on to... will take some before and afters

thats cool man, good luck with the build. cant wait to see some pics.
    99 gmc jimmy, bagged on 18/20s, 40X70 rag top, supercharged, fiberglassed system.
    4 door love

I have a 1995 GMC Jimmy 4 door and i just did a 3/4 drop on mine about two months ago and didn't have any trouble i got some pics of it if you wanna see what it looks like.

Soon to be low
    Id like to see some pictures. Mines gettin dropped 3'' more then it is right now...

{_-H-G-K-_}
    def show some pics i just got a 96 4 dr jimmy been lookin at drops thinkin of goin 3/4 route but i work at a tire shop so itll get lower profile tires first