Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 87 s10 blazer for sale...trophy winner 24's 4 15's fresh paint.

87 s10 blazer for sale...trophy winner 24's 4 15's fresh paint.

I will trade for a chevelle,nova,lifted truck,suv or any classic car with a 350 sbc or bigger RUNNING CARS ONLY.
    Heres everything I can possibly tell you about the truck it has a 350 bored .60 over with right around 3k on the rebuild I can show u top end to prove it,mild comp cam,ceramic coated black hedman shorty headers,edelbrock RPM intake,edelbrock 650 carb,240 amp BRAND NEW H/O alternator,true dual exhaust 2 1/2" mandrel bent dumped at the rear axle, 24" alloy technologies wheels basically brand new with basically brand new 255/30 toyo tires,3.42 rear end non posi,fresh paint job clean as a whistle shaved smooth except the rear tailgate handle. BRAND NEW bulletproof 700R4 with massive shift kit and vette servos,it will chirp from first to second and second to third with 24" WHEELS! Paint is 2010 Grabber blue,Custom steel welded in and smoothed roll pan,4" harwood hood. Interior consists of typhoon leather seats,freshly painted black dash with color matched inserts,10" screen on glovebox door and double din radio,typhoon power door panels,4 15" resx/psi hybrids subs on 4k watts(underpowered) gets VERY loud. Just msg me for pics and trade offers etc. Thanks for looking,you wont see another one like it. ALL REASONABLE OFFERS CONSIDERED!! email is thugownsyou AT gmail.com item location is in orlando florida. I have over 15k invested as it sits,im willing to take any reasonable offer (no lowballs) if you are looking that this truck you know there is ALOT of money invested.

This truck is super clean.

That is superclean!! Good Luck. Hope U find what your lookin for...
    Drop,Drag,TuKnDuCeS

thanks man!

Cash talks.

Two days only 8500 take it all!!!!!! 7500 without music next two days only!!!!!!! thats as low as ill go for the system and all. I need this gone now!!! price will go back up after two days. $15,871 worth of truck for half the cost?!?!?!

6500 without wheels or system!!!!!!!!!

7000 with wheels need to sell fast got another vehicle i need to put a deposit on!!!

someone please make me an offer I can't refuse

7k without the system.

i am going to be straight up honest, 7k with out the system is high, it's a clean ride and a lot of work has gone into it but in all reality it's a 87 blazer. it's kinda a slim market with whats done to it for just anyone to buy it, you made it your own and that bad ass but not everyone has the same idea you do, i have over 25k in my blazer and i would be lucky to get 13k out of it, unless you find that one guy but that could take a long time.

good luck on the sale

I have to agree with the guy above me.
    even 6,500 without the wheels and system is a high price

good luck with the sale.

I know what u mean,but nobody could build this truck for the price,that's the only thing. I've seen less go for more you know? I've seen them lowered with a little paint and some 20s asking 4000

it's just the harsh reality of customizing a ride..if someone offered me 15k cash i dont think i could grab a pen fast enough ha ha, and i have 25k+ just into extras on top of the price of the ride, i only have 80k on the clock, was not easy to tuck 22's like i sad i hope you find a buyer. the body work looks clean

Thanks man,I've also got a 97 blazer bodied 4link sbc etc layin rockers on 22s just needs put back together inside.