Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wtt custom shaved rear panles for yours

i dont know on the price yet, are you picking it up...i really dont want to deal with shipping and did you want the gate? i need to get the other parts i am picking up in paint first before i can get rid of what i have, i was going to repair on spot on the one side pice because of a crack. it will be 100% when sold and the roll pan will be in primer...not cheap stuff but 2k primer ready to block and paint. the gate needs nothing

I wanted it all but I wanted it white...lol. if you need to sell it thats cool, I really shouldn't spend the cash now and have no way to pick it up. If it were closer to the dropt out show here in Ohio I and you were attending I would just try it there bit that's a ways off yet. Oh well, thanks man and love the blaze, that's kinda how I want mine when done.

well i can paint it back white. i just will not sell something cracked. i can spary it the same stock white it's in now. if you really are going to get it i will come to dropt out, because that show is worth it, but it all depends on if i can afford it at the time. i am not in a big yank to swell the stuff now that i have the stock stuff, is it can sit. or you can just make a road trip and i can meet half way.

That's cool. Pm me a price and if I can swing it I will set the cash back until the show and get it off of you for sure.

all right. it's in the air till the time comes closer if i will be able to make it to the show. i am hoping to get a house soon. i will keep yea posted, i am still in the air on price,

CAT! The other white meat Xtreme187's Avatar
    How much you looking to get? I am in Macon NC and willing to come to you. Got a black Xtreme and been wanting my rear to look like yours for some time now,

Thanks man I appreciate your time. Keep in touch and let me know. I def want it.

Whats up Kevin. I would have traded you + some cash but just seen this. Let me know if the others fall through and you want to work something out! Damn :bang:
    Last edited by GOTDUBZ; 03-17-2011 at 10:55 AM.
    Laid out Blazer X!!! :D TwIzTeD iNtEnTiOns- Ohio
    http://s110.photobucket.com/albums/n102/GOTDUBZ/

ah man that sucks ha ha. well i have a few wanting the parts i just need to get the new stuff done and get the old panels ready to sell. no then the bidding war will start lol