Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: DymBagd

streetissuecustoms.com low_blazer's Avatar
    lmao.. If it were mice, they would have been dealt with. I'm a sucker for birds though,i couldn't pul the nest. I still worked on it, and mom would flip out every time. She'd drop out the bottom of the cowl drain and hop around under the truck till I left....
    Doug
    '85 Blazer...bagged, small-blocked, back-halfed and body dropped
    http://streetissuecustoms.com/salesban_3.jpg
    Street Issue Customs

For all your custom fiberglass, interior or stereo needs... Epicenter Designs

Originally posted by S/T Lover
    That post would have made more sense if you would have just pissed all over the screen and posted a screen shot of that.

Banned
    Awww how cute, your working on your truck at your mommy's house.

;)

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

Mamma bird jackass :D
    Last edited by low_blazer; 04-24-2011 at 07:48 PM.
    Doug
    Street Issue Customs

That post would have made more sense if you would have just pissed all over the screen and posted a screen shot of that.

That would be a site to see your mommy hopping around under your truck.
    Genius by birth, Slacker by choice.

and I forgot to mention the gauges Ive been working on. Im hating the speedo issues, but as soon as I get them figured out I will rebuild the whole thing or just replace the dash
    I also replaced the usual 194 bulb turn signals and such with some LEDs
    04 EC Silverado 4.8L,Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, K&N, Viper, ACT, USSpeedo, Matrix, Whelen, Blackbear, 22" Eagles, Nittos,Russel,Magnaflow
    85 S-15 2.5L/4spd, RF P1 subs, highs & T4004, JL 250/1, SD 4-link, AIM LCAs, 1/2 valves, Blazer interior, 17" Eagles w/BFGs, phantom grill, 140 amp alt

since I'm way too lazy to go back and find it...what speedo issues? It's cable driven, so there really isnt a whole lot going on..
    Doug
    Street Issue Customs

the speedo gear thing on the tranny doesnt work, the cable and speedo are fine
    04 EC Silverado 4.8L,Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, K&N, Viper, ACT, USSpeedo, Matrix, Whelen, Blackbear, 22" Eagles, Nittos,Russel,Magnaflow
    85 S-15 2.5L/4spd, RF P1 subs, highs & T4004, JL 250/1, SD 4-link, AIM LCAs, 1/2 valves, Blazer interior, 17" Eagles w/BFGs, phantom grill, 140 amp alt

ok, new fender, alt problem seems to be fixed, alignment is ok for now, good to go! Got a lot done today before work

valance bolted to the fender, water temp hooked up, finally got some inner bolts bolted in for the seats, got my 10 yr old Pioneer wired back in, but with HD this time and it works better than my D3 double din touch screen thats 5 yrs old! Also wired in an AUX as my Droid seemed to have solved the lag problem with Pandora. I got my sway bar hooked up after some fun at the local O'Reilly/Scmucks, pulled in the the tie rod some, so now its a lot more fun to drive! Im really digging that. Cut a board for the back wall so I can mount my amps and build a box for the old RF sub I think Im going to use. Also took a rubber eraser wheel to the pinstripes on the new fender, I guess they didnt paint to well as I burnt through, oh well it needs to get painted anyway.

here was the fun at the parts store, copied from my facebook cuz I was typing as I sat there:

I really hate going to parts stores where the guys argue with me and Im right. Had a manager tell me GM didn't make a 4.3L V8 and this guy is like "really? They made a S-10 Blazer? Like a little one?" Why are you working at a F-ing parts store moron? Then he has no clue what a sway bar is!

This is hilarious listening to the parts lady and customer both trying to describe a third brake light. Its all hand signals and word games at this point. Im guessing my parts are in Mexico cuz the manager has been gone forever. At least I have entertainment

Ten F-ing minutes later the manager comes back without parts and says "I thought somebody would have helped you by now", you said you were going to be right back, most people understand this to be that you are actually helping, not running away! Fu

that's the exact reason I look up parts online before going to the store.

half the time I tell the parts person what to click on on their screen
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

thats what I was trying to do, I guess I was getting loud cuz he gave up and the manager got involved

lol
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

Lol
    My project thread 89 bagged 2door
    http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68023

Wife's daily
    2002 chevy blazer 4 door 2wd ls

My daily
    2000 Gmc jimmy 2 door 5 speed

Banned
    lol

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4