Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got Bored, Photochopped my Truck

Banned
    lmao nice

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

lmfao
    91 GMC Jimmy: wrecked :(
    96 GMC Yukon GT: new daily driver:cool:

No offense Oliver but, you didn't " photochop", you " photodropped" . I really want to " chop" my Blazer. That is to remove metal from the "A", "B" & "C" pillars, to lower the roof line. I want to cut 3" from mine, and I would like to photoshop the process first, to see how it would look. Alas, not possible. Both of your Blazers look cool dropped though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Christensen View Post
    No offense Oliver but, you didn't " photochop", you " photodropped" . I really want to " chop" my Blazer. That is to remove metal from the "A", "B" & "C" pillars, to lower the roof line. I want to cut 3" from mine, and I would like to photoshop the process first, to see how it would look. Alas, not possible. Both of your Blazers look cool dropped though.
    Fair enough, I guess photodropped is a better term lol

I've seen some good roof chops before, but I don't have near enough skill for it. Not entirely sure where you could get that done, but I'm sure someone has the skill for it haha