Thread: Corvette Wheel Question

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Corvette Wheel Question

Has ne one ran C6 Z06 wheels on a First Gen...Have an idea what they look like but im worried about the offset in the rear. Fronts i was gonna run the 18x8.5 and the rear a 19x10. THe fronts are a 56mm offset and the rears are a 79mm offset...I was wondering even with the huge adapters if i would hit the frame with the rim...any comments im sure will help.:D
    "One Life, One Chance"

Ne body have any ideas?
    "One Life, One Chance"

I have 18x8s in the rear, and there's not a whole lot of room left. Without test fitting, and getting exactly the right adapter, I think it will be more trouble than it's worth. Plus, I don't like the whole adapter thing anyway, it just always seems kind of ghetto to me.

lol...i hear ya... Im running the Jucie 5's right now and i do believe the offset is eight 0 or +10 and the vette wheels are 79 so that means without and adapter its gonna run 69-79mm closer to my frame.
    "One Life, One Chance"

Quote Originally Posted by staticblazer89 View Post
    lol...i hear ya... Im running the Jucie 5's right now and i do believe the offset is eight 0 or +10 and the vette wheels are 79 so that means without and adapter its gonna run 69-79mm closer to my frame.
    It would be even more than that unless your Juices are also 10" wide.

very true...didnt even thing about that..Damn they would look great but alot of effing work.
    "One Life, One Chance"

ride the spiral SoulsAflame4135's Avatar
    not too sure but i know my C5 wheels fit perfectly on my 94 4x4 with only a little rub at full lock. I do remember the inside of the rears was only about 1/4" away from the leaf springs in the back, and very close to the quarter on the outside, so that may be a problem if the c6s are any wider

Running C6 Wheels on my 89 with 8.8 re drilled for Chevy pattern 3 inch drop leafs and 1 inch block, 285/35/19 with 10 inch rim fits great no spacers wont tuck though. I'm about 1/2 inch from leaf, and front is 18x8.5 with 245/40/18 drop spindles 2 inch coils and 2.25 adapters I have about 5/8 to tie rod

I'm running 18x10.5 out back (C5 Z06) and they come pretty close to the leafs. These are also on a Typhoon, so depending on what you had for fenders and the offset they would stick out.
    8================D