Thread: Skirts!! :oD

Skirts!! :oD

I wanted to know if any one ran the Blazer version of the Trailblazer side skirts on a 1st gen blazer 4dr cause i know there rare to come across but i want to find away to cover up some of that huge frame. Has any one seen anything of that nature. Any help would be appreciated.
    "One Life, One Chance"

Thought it was unloaded.. mattmobile's Avatar
    Interesting idea. I've got a second Gen and its probably the tallest truck here with a 2" suspension lift and a 2" body lift. Right now it still has those hideous stepsides on it from 95 but they cover the frame. I'm putting a bravada kit on with the paint scheme of a trailblazer. The rocker covers aren't huge and will only cover a little bit. Also, check length because the rocker cover incorporates with the front and rear arches, leaving it too short to cover the whole steel rocker by itself.

I think if you really want to cover frame you need to use 2" drop skirts, like a body kit to appear lower. Or just bodydrop - that looks way better. :)

I agree but this is currently my daily i cant be away from her for too long..
    "One Life, One Chance"

i have always wanted to try the xtreme GFs on a 1st gen

other than that I have a set of street scene skirts in the garage that I'm not sure about on my blazer
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

Thought it was unloaded.. mattmobile's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blazin4low View Post
    i have always wanted to try the xtreme GFs on a 1st gen

other than that I have a set of street scene skirts in the garage that I'm not sure about on my blazer
    If the 4 door first Gen has the same rocker length as a 2 door second gen, I'd like to see the xtreme kit, too.

Can you get a mockup pic of those street scenes? Sounds interesting. I don't like them on second gens because of that sharp flair in the center but it may look okay on a first Gen.

Skirts are for girls. :p:
    -Practice does not make perfect,
    Perfect practice makes perfect...