Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why dont they just sell the fuel pump

Just be careful with the tabs on the module and careful with the sending unit and it's pretty easy

Alright. Thanks. Maybe I'll go to the junk yard and get a used module to test it on before I go pulling mine apart.

I think you can pretty much put any pump in there if you can get the stock one out without damaging the module

I bought the whole module from the dealership for $600, and tried to take the stock one apart after, but started breaking tabs because the fuel had eaten up the plastic

also be carefull when your droping the tank to get to the quick disconnect lines on the top of the module, GM didn't leave much of any slack in the lines to beable to drop the tank to get to them. learn to love a smashed arm and cramped hand!
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

Oh ok. Yeah only reason I was gunna go with the pump BL posted was cause it's less then 100 bucks and I can try to just swap the pump out and if I fuck something up I can still get a new module if I have to. What holds the pump in place?

Banned
    yes the quick connect fittings will break easy like whats his nuts said. then you DO have a put a new module in if that happenes.

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

Well I guess I'll just go with a new module. I can get a delphi one for like 275 at napa.