Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Droid drag racing game - V8S10Blazer

Got a veyron as and get my ads kicked everytime. I have tuning and am at level 4/5 oneverything except turbo and nitrous where I have 5/5. Started with 8,000,000 and 10,000 respect and level 5 upgrades are 400,000 and 1800 respect. Buddies hennesy is 500,000 and 2000 repect per mod.

I race my level 7 ferrari the most although I am now starting to build a car for each level for the pro league

Vamos Mantequilla!!! ProfessorKaos's Avatar
    Wow, if I had a smart phone I'd never get anything done.

'93 bodied Std. Cab....Classick
    Midwestminis.net <- Go There!

Quote Originally Posted by bigjsp View Post
    Got a veyron as and get my ads kicked everytime. I have tuning and am at level 4/5 on everything except turbo and nitrous where I have 5/5. Started with 8,000,000 and 10,000 respect and level 5 upgrades are 400,000 and 1800 respect. Buddies Hennessy is 500,000 and 2000 respect per mod.

I race my level 7 Ferrari the most although I am now starting to build a car for each level for the pro league
    OK cause I'm sitting at 3 mil & 8k reps. I have my Ferrari (lvl 7 maxed) that I race with, but I havent ventured into pro league yet.
    TRUCK WHORE '84 tahoe blazer, '89 blazer, '92 blazer 4dr, '93 s10, '93 GMC Typhoon, '94 blazer, '02 blazer xtreme, '03 s10 xcab, & now '91 4dr blazer
    http://noaffiliation.net/index.php?s...35fee061aa940b

Quote Originally Posted by oxsign View Post
    OK cause I'm sitting at 3 mil & 8k reps. I have my Ferrari (lvl 7 maxed) that I race with, but I havent ventured into pro league yet.
    I haven't done the pro league yet but I believe you need to have a level 1 car then unlock levels as you go. As near as I can figure out the s2000 is a good one. Watch the money vs level as level 1 is only 25000. One or two mods and nitrous.

Several people at work have the problem with the perfect launch counter not working.

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjsp View Post
    Several people at work have the problem with the perfect launch counter not working.
    Me too. I was aiming for the trophy for perfect launches but it's stuck at 38 no matter how well I launch the car.

Quote Originally Posted by s10blazed View Post
    Me too. I was aiming for the trophy for perfect launches but it's stuck at 38 no matter how well I launch the car.
    So it is a universal problem for all achievement levels.

I spent one evening trying different things. Three perfects in a row. Two perfects plus all perfect shifts...... etc.

Got a bunch of money and respect at least but it is my only remaining acheivement left to conquer.

I'm at level 9 and I had the hennessy but didn't like it so sold it for the ssc ultimate aero tt. It's not about the money now cause that's easy, its about the rp. I need 650 for each upgrade on my car. If you go to "get $" on the home screen and then hit free rp you can download apps to get free rp cause once ur at level 9 it starts getting hard to get rp.
    GettinLaid

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    Can anyone confirm that the money/RP/stats are stored in the cloud? By that I mean can you still play the game on a phone without a data plan and no wifi? I browsed through the game files hoping to find some way to edit it and get the car I want. No luck so far on that front.

that is my snreen name v8s10blazer lol i have that on my epic 4g phone
    '87 s10 blazer 4.8 vortex v8 with 4l65e trans. 225/40/18, 5/5 drop, roll pan, euro lights,phantom grill

Quote Originally Posted by v8ao96 View Post
    that is my snreen name v8s10blazer lol i have that on my epic 4g phone
    I figured that someone with that name had to be on one of the s series forums I frequent.

Quote Originally Posted by s10blazed View Post
    Can anyone confirm that the money/RP/stats are stored in the cloud? By that I mean can you still play the game on a phone without a data plan and no wifi? I browsed through the game files hoping to find some way to edit it and get the car I want. No luck so far on that front.
    Some cracked it as they had. Millions of dollars and millions of respect points.

Last night I got my ass kicked in level 3 PRO league by a honda2000 that ran 10.2 instead of 15.7. Most likely someone figured out how to relevel a 10 car to 3.