Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Well I found another one for the kids and I.

What do you think of painting this rim black in the center, leaving a polished lip and a polished center cap?

www.cardomain.com/ride/1169679
    Check out my ride.

I haven't done much due to the weather. I've been waiting on the warmer weather so I can paint my rims and get them put on it. But I need to know if anyone knows how long the dipstick tube for the transmission is. I've found some that I want to get and they aren't locar's but I need the length of it. these mount to the fire wall not the block. Thanks in advance.

Check out my ride.

Finally got to change the tires over to the s10 wheels. Nothing special but they do look better the what I had on it. I'm still thinking about painting them black chrome by dupli-color. I've just been waiting on the weather. Oh and I also need to get a way to polish the lip on it to fix a few rough spots they have. Over all shape is great just a couple of nicks here and there. Nothing major tho.

Check out my ride.

lookin good... but get that satellite dish off your roof....lmao
    '50 Chevy Styleline... aka Voodoo Sled... 4dr to become a 2dr... choptop to come... 5.3/4l60e to come... bagged and laid out to come...
    Build Thread

'88 Blazer... Dropped 6in.. suicide hood... suicide doors... handmade one-off phantom grill... shaved bumper... shaved cowl... shaved doorhandles... frenched license plate... 350/TH350....My Blaz Page Check out my Suicide Hood How-to Suicide Hood Pics

LOL I just seen that. Don't worry it's not on there, lol.

Check out my ride.

i had those wheels when i first bagged the front of my truck. they were a buddys and after i got the 18s i gave him his wheels back. i been wanting a set ever since as back ups. im not a fan of black wheels, but go for it if you like it. ever think about bagging it? hope the weather gets better and you get some more done and running better. finally got mine to my new house with a garage and i have some plans in my head. it need new compressors and fuel issue fixed.
    Last edited by dragnblazer; 02-24-2012 at 01:40 AM.
    My project thread 89 bagged 2door
    http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68023

Wife's daily
    2002 chevy blazer 4 door 2wd ls

My daily
    2000 Gmc jimmy 2 door 5 speed

looking good bro .. keep it clean :)

Quote Originally Posted by layitlo_88 View Post
    LOL I just seen that. Don't worry it's not on there, lol.
    yeah i know... just looks funny in the pic
    '50 Chevy Styleline... aka Voodoo Sled... 4dr to become a 2dr... choptop to come... 5.3/4l60e to come... bagged and laid out to come...
    Build Thread

'88 Blazer... Dropped 6in.. suicide hood... suicide doors... handmade one-off phantom grill... shaved bumper... shaved cowl... shaved doorhandles... frenched license plate... 350/TH350....My Blaz Page Check out my Suicide Hood How-to Suicide Hood Pics

Quote Originally Posted by dragnblazer View Post
    i had those wheels when i first bagged the front of my truck. they were a buddys and after i got the 18s i gave him his wheels back. i been wanting a set ever since as back ups. im not a fan of black wheels, but go for it if you like it. ever think about bagging it? hope the weather gets better and you get some more done and running better. finally got mine to my new house with a garage and i have some plans in my head. it need new compressors and fuel issue fixed.
    Congrats on the house. I could do alot with a garage. I've thought about bagging it but the funds just aren't there for it. I'm moving soon as I find a place so I have to put that on hold. I'm still undecided about the wheels but I like these better then the other ones. If people would stop hitting my jimmy I could could it running better. I hope you get the issues fixed soon. I think mine just needs a new pump other then the body work it needs now.

I was in ga today and got rearended following my dad in my other blazer that I just sold him. We were stopped at a red light and when it turned green before I could get my foot off the brake pedal and damm ford ranger hits me in the rear. All it did was knock his lower valence off and mangled my bumper, the filler panel and then put a small dent in the left rear quarter under the taillight. I'm getting the estimate monday and getting the report and then talking to a lawyer. I don't have anything broken but I'm in so much pain it sucks. Hell I'm supposed to take the kids to the zoo tomorrow and it's gonna be hard to do. I had to go to the er by ambulance and I don't never want to do that again. The dam kneckbrace cut into my chin and the back of my head. I didn't have a choice, I was out of it and hurting bad from it. The fun part is getting it fixed and then someone to do it right and paint it right. It's got a 3 stage paint job on it. I have no idea how it will go. It sucks, it was looking good till now. Now it looks like crap.

Check out my ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Nite Dragon View Post
    yeah i know... just looks funny in the pic
    LOL, I know I didn't notice it when I took it.

Check out my ride.

that sux you got hit.

Wife's daily

My daily

Yeah it does, It was starting to look like a nice ride and now needs a little work. I guess around 500 or so at a shop. And I'm going after what I can. I'm hurting like hell from it. Here's the a pic of it.

Last edited by layitlo_88; 02-26-2012 at 08:39 PM.

Check out my ride.

Hope you feel better soon. And you get the truck fixd.

Wife's daily

My daily

Thanks me too. I went to one shop and they told me it would run close to $900 for the work.

Check out my ride.

Yes, I had thought. This is a beautiful piece of Tho. It is not the ugly with the lights. Disadvantage not to return to the holes and paint problems. I'm sure the paint is not cheap. I have no intention to re-draw. I like the color (for the first time) lol.