Page 14 of 23 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Well I found another one for the kids and I.

It warmed up enough for me to paint three fender flares, take off the three black fender trim and put on the three flares. They do look alot better on there. now I just have to find the one for the front drivers side. I found some lights in lmc for the bumpers, driving lights and backup lights too. When I can get them I'll be getting the bumpers on soon I hope.

www.cardomain.com/ride/1169679
    Check out my ride.

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    Those flares look good on everything. I hope i can get mine back on after i get the rear done. I might have to trim the fender lip they bolt too.

looks good
    '50 Chevy Styleline... aka Voodoo Sled... 4dr to become a 2dr... choptop to come... 5.3/4l60e to come... bagged and laid out to come...
    Build Thread

'88 Blazer... Dropped 6in.. suicide hood... suicide doors... handmade one-off phantom grill... shaved bumper... shaved cowl... shaved doorhandles... frenched license plate... 350/TH350....My Blaz Page Check out my Suicide Hood How-to Suicide Hood Pics

Thanks. I'd been looking for a set for a long time. They make a huge difference too.

Check out my ride.

Today my son aidan helped me put the rear bumper on that I bought before christmas. It's not perfect cause I'm going to have to get it fixed. The dent in it right by where the plate goes has it bent down on the right side. I didn't paint it but that was only cause I didn't have the primer or paint for it. The filler plate is bent to but not noticable in the pic.

Check out my ride.

its nearly impossible to find non bent bumpers for s10s. And i think most of the non bent ones are twisted in some weird fashion. Its gonna look awesome all smoothed out.

Thanks, this one is the straightest one I have found. It's even hard to find one that is not chrome. A painted one is alot easier to work on. I'm looking forward to it all being smoothed out too. It's just going to take a little while to do and I'm not in a rush. But will be doing more in the spring or next week as long as it's nice weather for it.

Check out my ride.

Well I got me some new tail lights. I haven't done much but I've been waiting on the weather.

Check out my ride.

I love those lights. I havent seen them in a while. THey are the ones i wanted but couldnt find them anymore when i was ready to buy.

Thanks me too. They are alot brighter then the stock olds ones I had. They are $39.99 on ebay.

Check out my ride.

I haven't done much to it after doing the rear bumper. But I did take the chrome strips on the top and paint them flat black. I was going to paint the grill red this weekend and the front bumper too but it rained so I couldn't even get started on it. I still need a way to weld so I can fill in holes and smooth out the bumpers. I still can't decide on taking off the molding but I may take it off this week. It's coming off now anyways and I have some plastic blades now to remove it. I'm hoping to come into some money soon and I wanted to put in three monitors but I want them to not have buttons on them like tv's do so if anyone has an idea let me know.

Check out my ride.

loving how your build is going, wish the wife and I could have done more to hers. Always in the market for another one though.

Thanks, I have alot left on it but it might be done one day.

Check out my ride.

Registered User bagged350blazer's Avatar
    anyone trying to guy this blazer <-------

No not really. But I won't sell it after what I've put into it and done with it. It would have to be a really good offer and I still might not sell it. Why do you ask?

Check out my ride.