Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Well I found another one for the kids and I.

I haven't done anything due to cutting grass and going to the pool. But I've been thinking about it. I've been tempted to black out my rims. I've seen it done on another set of bmw rims using the plastidip stuff and they came out looking good on a red bmw. What do you guys think?

www.cardomain.com/ride/1169679
    Check out my ride.

He is trying to sell his blazer. I don't like black wheels on anything it seems to distract my eye from the vehicle. But that's my opinion.

Yeah I had noticed that in the other post he had.

That's cool about the rims. I've never had anyone say something like that. That's definitely something I will consider. I've actually had more looks at my rims first then they look at the jimmy. The way I have them they look stock and they get interested cause they are different looking for a jimmy. Thank you for your input.

Check out my ride.

I've been having some fun, lol. Just about killed me cause of the heat. Here's a pic or two. I'll get a better pic tomorrow when it's day light.

Check out my ride.

I haven't done anything on it. It's been to hot to do anything. But I'm still coming up with ideas.

Check out my ride.

Mine gets started and driven maybe once a month, mostly a garage queen now
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

I hear ya, I drive mine everyday. If I had another car it would be my 2nd car to drive. I'd drive my jimmy everyday. It's just who I am and after 365,000 miles and still running good it deserves to be shown off. Lately I've been seeing more mini's in my area which has been nice to see.

Check out my ride.

I haven't done much cause of the heat but it was cool enough to do something for a change. I painted all of the metal parts behind my grill to black so they won't stick out from behind the grill. I also put on a set of air horns that are pretty loud. They aren't train horns but they are loud enough. I painted them black cause they were red. I even painted the metal that holds the headlights on. I had to put the grill back on for lack of time to do more. But i found out I'll have to relocate them as they make the grill stick out away from the front fenders. I have to make a bracket to hold them and put them under the hood. I might put them where the stock horn is at. But we have rain coming so it's going to take a little longer to get that done. Oh and I'm thinking about a new grill. The bottom tabs are broken and I also need a 92 core support but I haven't decided that yet. Here's a before and after pics.

Before

After

Check out my ride.

Gotta Love Stepshavers Sonomaguy's Avatar
    It looks good, why was there so much sag in the grill in the before pic?
    2003 Sonoma Ext Cab, ZQ8 suspension package. Billet antenna. TYC taillights. LoRider tonneau. Sylvania Silverstars. K & N FIPK.

Thanks, I think it's because the grill was sitting flush with the fenders and I still need a 92 core support. Untill I get one I don't know what it will look like. The grill is actually pulled out at the bottom cause of the horns which makes it look better at the top. I hope that makes sense. I've got a headache from it all.

Check out my ride.

Hey what do you guys think about doing a custom front license plate? Something to be different and stand out too. I want a custom rear tag but the money isn't there for it. It won't be anytime soon but it's something to think about.

Check out my ride.

That looks good. How much would the rear one cost you?
    2003 Sonoma Ext Cab, ZQ8 suspension package. Billet antenna. TYC taillights. LoRider tonneau. Sylvania Silverstars. K & N FIPK.

A rear tag for ga runs close to $100 and they don't look like the this one but I want something different. I'll decide when I end up having some money and other things on my jimmy is fixed.

Check out my ride.

Well I didn't put it in yet. But I did buy it anyways, well traded for it. I got a black automatic floor console out of a 97 gmc jimmy. It's not in the best shape but he was only asking $40 for it. I got the console, the shifter, the cable, the bracket at the trans to connect the cable. Only issue is the plastic is broken in all of the key points. I have to replace or repair the console itself but the rest was ok except for the leather had come off the handle. So I've got to either use what I have or find me a replacement. I'm going to sell my floor console I have in it now which is brown but painted over it with black and red. Here's a couple of pics.

Check out my ride.

I'm sorry but that shifter really wasn't worth it. The rest of the parts were though. You should really get a new shifter as it would be way easier than trying to repair that one.