Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324

Thread: Well I found another one for the kids and I.

I had to get the alignment done the other day. It was pointed out to me that the drivers side wheel was pushed back some to the fender. Well while getting the work done I had to let him cut some off of the innder tierod end because it was longer then the other one and he couldn't adjust it anymore. So after it was cut he was able to line it up and it also moved them wheel back to where it's centered again. Drives alot better. But after have some issues with hitting the ground and getting stuck on the rack I really want to bag it. So it will be the next big thing for it.

www.cardomain.com/ride/1169679
    Check out my ride.

I haven't done alot lately but I did put in a new overflow coolant tank. It seems to be working good but I'll have to check to be sure tomorrow.

Check out my ride.

Today was kinda nice out but for the drizzle out there. I still managed to get my dizzy cap and button changed. But thanks to a friend of mine. I was inspired. I've been trying to figure some kind of a tag light so I don't get a ticket. All the store bought ones are junk. I wouldn't buy them again and don't think anyone else should. Making one out of leds is way better. Here's pics of what I did to make one.

Check out my ride.