Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What billet wheels are theses? plz Help

Not a bad idea about the website, have a website where u put up an incomplete set of something and then it matches ur item with someone else's or something like that. Hmm could be the next big thing.
    GettinLaid

Billet Specialties actually made two variants of that wheel. The first was the Executive series and a few years later they made an almost similar wheel in the GT series. I had both and the only real differences were in the center caps and the flutes. I bought the executives in 1997 and they ran around 1400 per wheel. I beleive they stopped production on those somewhere around '02, '03. i love the style of them but honestly they are pretty well known for their lack of durability. I must have sent mine back 6 times to have them re-ringed. I still have my first set but am not really looking to split them up. Good luck though.

My Tape Deck Broke
    what ever they are there going to look sick on a first gen! let me know if you decide not to keep them!
    Honk if you love peace and quiet

actully i left the 3 rims in my apt for a few days after we moved out. i still had 8 days on my lease. i figured i come get them when we came back to clean. went back to the apt 4 days later and the maintenceman came in a took the washer and dryer out to use in a diff unit. my rims were also missing! no signs of a break in so i think the tweeker stole my shit! i called the office and they say they didnt know he was in there, they called him and of course he deined seeing the rims in the house. filled a police report naming him as the suspect but who knows if they will ever do anything. oh well!
    My project thread 89 bagged 2door
    http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68023

Wife's daily
    2002 chevy blazer 4 door 2wd ls

My daily
    2000 Gmc jimmy 2 door 5 speed

Now he can try to find the fourth one...lol.

My avalanche,totaled 8( POSblazer's Avatar
    He would probably take them to a recycler. They would have records of that. The place here records who, what, and when plus they take a picture of the items.
    Update:My avalanche was totaled by my ex-gf. My business is in ruins. I now plan on finishing the engine repairs to my Saturn, and sell it. Once I get the bills paid off, I'm going to fix my Blazer.
    History:I bought a 2001 saturn sc2, then a 2005 avanche 1500 2wd, then a '87 S10 blazer 2dr 2wd on 07/24/2010, and on 04/01/2011 a '84 s10 blazer 2dr 2wd V8 drag racer(sort of)

Funny thing is he has a s10 and a blazer....vegas isnt that big of a town so if I see him rollin with my rims someones gettn there ass beat.

Wife's daily

My daily

I was thinking the samething but they dont pay much here for scrap alum in nevada.

Wife's daily

My daily