Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stolen 4dr 2wd Red Blazer in Miami.

Stolen 4dr 2wd Red Blazer in Miami.

http://pas.fdle.state.fl.us/pas/item...le-116957485.a

I know it a long shot but if anybody in the Miami area sees this truck call the number in the link above and pm me.

^^^^^Does not have the Head light and tail black outs any more

It has a 3/3 drop the drive's side rear bumper is dented on the corner and there is a small long dent on the passenger's side quarter panel right above the wheel.

It has tan interior and it completely badgeless except for the body color matched chevy emblem on the grill.

I'm hoping that since it was stolen because my dumb ass girl friend left the damn keys on the seat in the dentist's office waiting room. That the theif just wanted a quick ride home and it is just sitting somewhere on the side of the road or in a parking lot or some sh!t. It was stolen from the Suntrust bank parking lot on 12 Ave and NW 2nd street which is across the street from the dentist's office. It was taken this past Tuesday on November 1st, 2011 at around 11am 12 noon.

Whole, running, not running, in pieces I don't give a crap. I want it back. Please keep a look out for me if you can. Thanks. :(
    1998 2dr Jimmy: 1998 GMC Jimmy, 4.3L V-6, 4L60E, Wynjammer S/C @6psi, Accel 300+ ign box, Taylor 8mm wires,EGR delete, CFM-Tech tb blade, Trans-Go shift kit w/vette servo, cat delete, Hooker Maxflow muffler, Zexel Torsen w/3.42s, Marine intake, 42lb/hr injectors, 255 Walbro, HPT standard, AEM UEGO W/B A/F meter.

SOON 2 COME:Water/Meth, JBA headers & more exhaust upgrades, cal-tracs, LS1 e-fans and some stickier rear tires.

that sucks!
    My project thread 89 bagged 2door
    http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68023

Wife's daily
    2002 chevy blazer 4 door 2wd ls

My daily
    2000 Gmc jimmy 2 door 5 speed

did you kick her in the teeth?

Quote Originally Posted by blazerlover View Post
    did you kick her in the teeth?
    I kinda felt like it, but no.... I didn't. I have mentioned how much of a dumb move it was several times though. All she had to do is put the damn keys in her purse....nope...not her... she sets them beside her purse.
    1998 2dr Jimmy: 1998 GMC Jimmy, 4.3L V-6, 4L60E, Wynjammer S/C @6psi, Accel 300+ ign box, Taylor 8mm wires,EGR delete, CFM-Tech tb blade, Trans-Go shift kit w/vette servo, cat delete, Hooker Maxflow muffler, Zexel Torsen w/3.42s, Marine intake, 42lb/hr injectors, 255 Walbro, HPT standard, AEM UEGO W/B A/F meter.

SOON 2 COME:Water/Meth, JBA headers & more exhaust upgrades, cal-tracs, LS1 e-fans and some stickier rear tires.

dam good luck man

When I get to work I will run the tag number and keep an eye out for it here in Jacksonville
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

my 1st gen was stolen on xmass eve with a shaved key and was used in 3 robberys b4 they dumped it. found it 3 days later!

Wife's daily

My daily

That sucks. Hopefully it will show up soon.

Latest update.....

Wtf! Dont pay that to bad they cant pull up the camera on the otherside of the road for a facial picture
    Last edited by dragnblazer; 05-22-2012 at 05:54 PM.

Wife's daily

My daily

This ticket is an easy win. :D

Now I'll be running around and looking for it again. I'm hoping they're stupid and they drive down this road daily at the same time.

Catch them on the way to work.

Wife's daily

My daily

I would be seriously surprised if who ever was driving it knew what the word "work" actually means.

I hope you get it back bro. Leaves a bad feeling in your gut after something like that.

hope ya get it back bro... but look on the bright side... after 6mos ya know its still running and on the street and not hacked up in some field...
    '50 Chevy Styleline... aka Voodoo Sled... 4dr to become a 2dr... choptop to come... 5.3/4l60e to come... bagged and laid out to come...
    Build Thread

'88 Blazer... Dropped 6in.. suicide hood... suicide doors... handmade one-off phantom grill... shaved bumper... shaved cowl... shaved doorhandles... frenched license plate... 350/TH350....My Blaz Page Check out my Suicide Hood How-to Suicide Hood Pics