Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Stolen 4dr 2wd Red Blazer in Miami.

My S-10 fleet is gone... s10blazed's Avatar
    That is awesome that you got it back! It probably feels like getting a new car since it has been so long.

Good luck getting that horder's stuff all taken care of.

Good to know the system works. Awesome you got it back just hard to think it took so long to be caught. Good luck with making it your's again.

www.cardomain.com/ride/1169679
    Check out my ride.

wow cant believe it was gone that long and you got it back... thats awesome man... grats on it being returned in working order and the bastard is gonna pay for it... gotta be gratifing
    '50 Chevy Styleline... aka Voodoo Sled... 4dr to become a 2dr... choptop to come... 5.3/4l60e to come... bagged and laid out to come...
    Build Thread

'88 Blazer... Dropped 6in.. suicide hood... suicide doors... handmade one-off phantom grill... shaved bumper... shaved cowl... shaved doorhandles... frenched license plate... 350/TH350....My Blaz Page Check out my Suicide Hood How-to Suicide Hood Pics

Yeah we're really lucky to have got it back at all let alone in one piece. I always figure if there was a slight chance of ever seeing it again it would be a stripped shell.

DEEP cleaning is a real must! Thing stinks an when I was driving it home all I could think about was if something was crawling on me or not. Bug bombs first! Damn thing might have the crabs or something! lol! The steam cleaned and ozone bombed.
    1998 2dr Jimmy: 1998 GMC Jimmy, 4.3L V-6, 4L60E, Wynjammer S/C @6psi, Accel 300+ ign box, Taylor 8mm wires,EGR delete, CFM-Tech tb blade, Trans-Go shift kit w/vette servo, cat delete, Hooker Maxflow muffler, Zexel Torsen w/3.42s, Marine intake, 42lb/hr injectors, 255 Walbro, HPT standard, AEM UEGO W/B A/F meter.

SOON 2 COME:Water/Meth, JBA headers & more exhaust upgrades, cal-tracs, LS1 e-fans and some stickier rear tires.

awesome news man!!!! congrats on getting her back now do that blazer right and make her better than ever

Damn u r lucky to get it back!! Congrats! Hope u can get it cleaned up n that the truck itself isnt to far gone.. Maintenance wise i mean!!
    Drop,Drag,TuKnDuCeS

Wow, glad you got it back!

Heat will kill bed bugs. Just park your truck in the sun and leave ur windows up on a hot day and as long as it gets to like 120 inside they will die.
    My project thread 89 bagged 2door
    http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68023

Wife's daily
    2002 chevy blazer 4 door 2wd ls

My daily
    2000 Gmc jimmy 2 door 5 speed

Glad I got it back in the shape it's in too. It could of been soooo much worse.

As of now, I still need to clean the carpet, seats and headliner. Everything else in the inside is spotless. Still stinks though.
    1998 2dr Jimmy: 1998 GMC Jimmy, 4.3L V-6, 4L60E, Wynjammer S/C @6psi, Accel 300+ ign box, Taylor 8mm wires,EGR delete, CFM-Tech tb blade, Trans-Go shift kit w/vette servo, cat delete, Hooker Maxflow muffler, Zexel Torsen w/3.42s, Marine intake, 42lb/hr injectors, 255 Walbro, HPT standard, AEM UEGO W/B A/F meter.

SOON 2 COME:Water/Meth, JBA headers & more exhaust upgrades, cal-tracs, LS1 e-fans and some stickier rear tires.

that sucks man, hope you get it back

Quote Originally Posted by mikejoel View Post
    that sucks man, hope you get it back

Yeah, we all do.

Are you a spammer?
    this is a test of the sig

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    id say he is a spammer, and he got the blazer back a while ago lol

I was gonna stay out of this. But Those are the only type of people I can't stand. Stupid spammers.

www.cardomain.com/ride/1169679
    Check out my ride.