Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Stolen 4dr 2wd Red Blazer in Miami.

only a $158 for a redlight.....it's $289 here in Jax

and it does suck someone else is still driving your blazer, but it isn't hacked up or burned in a field
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

Thanks. Yeah I almost feel violated.

I was happy to see it in one piece. But now I want it back bad again like when it was just stolen.
    1998 2dr Jimmy: 1998 GMC Jimmy, 4.3L V-6, 4L60E, Wynjammer S/C @6psi, Accel 300+ ign box, Taylor 8mm wires,EGR delete, CFM-Tech tb blade, Trans-Go shift kit w/vette servo, cat delete, Hooker Maxflow muffler, Zexel Torsen w/3.42s, Marine intake, 42lb/hr injectors, 255 Walbro, HPT standard, AEM UEGO W/B A/F meter.

SOON 2 COME:Water/Meth, JBA headers & more exhaust upgrades, cal-tracs, LS1 e-fans and some stickier rear tires.

Wow I hope you get it back. You would think with it being so long that they would have been caught by now. It's good to see that the camera's may actually be worth using if it can get results like that. I hope you get it back, good luck with it.

www.cardomain.com/ride/1169679
    Check out my ride.

id hang out in that area to see if it they pass by again, then follow and report their asses!
    04 EC Silverado 4.8L,Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, K&N, Viper, ACT, USSpeedo, Matrix, Whelen, Blackbear, 22" Eagles, Nittos,Russel,Magnaflow
    85 S-15 2.5L/4spd, RF P1 subs, highs & T4004, JL 250/1, SD 4-link, AIM LCAs, 1/2 valves, Blazer interior, 17" Eagles w/BFGs, phantom grill, 140 amp alt

I'd talk to the police and get them to look at the other cameras on that road and see if they might can track it or get a pic of the person driving it. Tell them to put the cameras to good use and find it.

Check out my ride.

damn man what do them cops do there? where i live they are always running your tag as soon as they get behind you. and they got these bastards that ride up and down the street with cameras and the trunks that read tags and nail you if you have any unpaid fines

Lol parking wars!
    My project thread 89 bagged 2door
    http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68023

Wife's daily
    2002 chevy blazer 4 door 2wd ls

My daily
    2000 Gmc jimmy 2 door 5 speed

That's what I was thinking but couldn't remember the name. I just hope they get them. I can't believe someone has been driving around for this long.

Check out my ride.

Quote Originally Posted by dragnblazer View Post
    Lol parking wars!
    yeah man! but if you got any kind of warrants or unpaid fines for anything they wait for you to get into your car then they nail you

More spam!

Wife's daily

My daily

Found it!

Same guy stole it was the same guy driving it. He was arrested for grand theft auto 7/1/12.

I know the guy that was arrested is the guy that stole the truck from the dentist appointment papers he left in the truck....

The POS has been living out of my Blazer for 9 months and using it as a storage for his crap and a bunch of stolen stuff he's been stealing. Like purses, gift cards, cell phones, coaxial cable, digital camera, peoples luggage and just random sh!t....

I filled up 2 98 gallon trash cans full pf crap that came out my truck. I still have shi!t left over I'm going to donate to some homeless people like clothes and stuff.

I even got enough crap left over that I can sell at a yard sale....

I also know his court date. If I remember I might stop in. It's at 9am on 7/30/12 in court room 4-2....

1998 2dr Jimmy: 1998 GMC Jimmy, 4.3L V-6, 4L60E, Wynjammer S/C @6psi, Accel 300+ ign box, Taylor 8mm wires,EGR delete, CFM-Tech tb blade, Trans-Go shift kit w/vette servo, cat delete, Hooker Maxflow muffler, Zexel Torsen w/3.42s, Marine intake, 42lb/hr injectors, 255 Walbro, HPT standard, AEM UEGO W/B A/F meter.

SOON 2 COME:Water/Meth, JBA headers & more exhaust upgrades, cal-tracs, LS1 e-fans and some stickier rear tires.

What a asshole! Glad you got it back. You should think about shampooing tge carpet and seats now. Who knows what he did in there.

Wife's daily

My daily

hell yeah, man

glad you got it back and in working order. looks like a few spots of damage, but over all not bad.
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

sounds like a deep cleaning is needed! Glad you got it back, worse for wear and all but back
    04 EC Silverado 4.8L,Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, K&N, Viper, ACT, USSpeedo, Matrix, Whelen, Blackbear, 22" Eagles, Nittos,Russel,Magnaflow
    85 S-15 2.5L/4spd, RF P1 subs, highs & T4004, JL 250/1, SD 4-link, AIM LCAs, 1/2 valves, Blazer interior, 17" Eagles w/BFGs, phantom grill, 140 amp alt

I been following this for awhile and I had a feeling that you would get your blaze back soon and you did lol! Hey atleast its still in tack and running!
    Bass is not a crime officer!