Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I need a rendering plz

Quote Originally Posted by Whataburger View Post
    I challenge:

Blazin4low
    smsmith46
    blazinmt

do this man a rendering... and stop complaining
    Did you even read what I wrote? I wasn't complaining, I said if he doesn't want to pay he won't get any help. How is that complaining?
    Genius by birth, Slacker by choice.

will work for food! phatfarmer2's Avatar
    lets try to keep it somewhat civil in here, please!
    Grounded 4 Life
    "continuing where the factory left off"

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

I challenge:

Blazin4low
    smsmith46
    blazinmt

If I could, I would:D
    I'll stop complaining when you do. You're complaining just as much for a guy on an online free open public forum that doesn't want to pay for a photoshop. Out of the hundreds of renderings I've seen on BL I wonder how many of those were out of merit? You know why? B/C that's what this forum is for. He isn't forcing anyone to do it, he's just asking. Shit, we might as well charge people $10 to answer their questions on bagging their ride, or search a question for them.:cool:
    8================D

Banned
    haha when i first started reading this thread I remembered how you could post up a pic of your truck and say what you wanted and by the next day there would be probably 2 or 3 chops of your truck and then probably another one or two that someone just had fun with back about 6 years ago..

wheres Otter? :D :D

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

chops yes, but renderings, not so much. Renderings take time and patience, both of which is a commodity these days
    04 EC Silverado 4.8L,Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, K&N, Viper, ACT, USSpeedo, Matrix, Whelen, Blackbear, 22" Eagles, Nittos,Russel,Magnaflow
    85 S-15 2.5L/4spd, RF P1 subs, highs & T4004, JL 250/1, SD 4-link, AIM LCAs, 1/2 valves, Blazer interior, 17" Eagles w/BFGs, phantom grill, 140 amp alt

Graphic Artist 4 hire Whataburger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Forklift View Post
    chops yes, but renderings, not so much. Renderings take time and patience, both of which is a commodity these days
    thats exactly what im saying!:D
    Gerald "WHATABURGER" Martin
    www.whatadesigns.com

some people work at mcdonalds some people do renderings for a living...

this whole bias that artwork has no value and should be given free is bullshit... why is it the only ones that complain about it not being free are the ones that can't do it?

its a sad day when people gripe about things they have no knowledge of doing.
    Some art has no value because nobody is willing to pay for it. That is true for anything, really. Should all art be given away for free? No, but only because there are people willing to pay for some of it.

Other than that I think Forklift has it right and I think that is what everyone else is thinking of.
    Black 'n Tanazer, Long Bed, Coupe Quattro, Old Caddy, Old Rice

Member of the SCUDS Task Force
    Spike Clean Up & Disposal Service

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Forklift View Post

you may be right on that, but it doesnt exactly sound like OP is wanting that kind of quality.

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

well i have some crayons somewhere, what am I starting with
    04 EC Silverado 4.8L,Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, K&N, Viper, ACT, USSpeedo, Matrix, Whelen, Blackbear, 22" Eagles, Nittos,Russel,Magnaflow
    85 S-15 2.5L/4spd, RF P1 subs, highs & T4004, JL 250/1, SD 4-link, AIM LCAs, 1/2 valves, Blazer interior, 17" Eagles w/BFGs, phantom grill, 140 amp alt

Banned
    LOL

yeah, theres no starting picture either....thats the first mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Superbee View Post
    haha when i first started reading this thread I remembered how you could post up a pic of your truck and say what you wanted and by the next day there would be probably 2 or 3 chops of your truck and then probably another one or two that someone just had fun with back about 6 years ago..

wheres Otter? :D :D
    I remember those days. Its been a while since I was on here and when I asked for a chop a few weeks ago I was thinking in a few days I would have a few chops. Nope. Lol. Last time I asked for a chop I had a few people do some and I forget who but someone even shaved my door handles and fixed my Fucked up driveway. Lol. Oh well. Guess those days are over.

some people work at mcdonalds some people do renderings for a living...

this whole bias that artwork has no value and should be given free is bullshit... why is it the only ones that complain about it not being free are the ones that can't do it?

its a sad day when people gripe about things they have no knowledge of doing.
    1. I was just stating there was once a time you could ask and it was done with no money.

2. I didn't state art has no value, but a true artist doesn't create art for money, it is for the passion.

3. I wasn't griping or complaining, just stating facts of the old days.

4. I didn't say I could do a rendering, because I can't.

5. Some people work at Mcdonalds because they play on computers/game consoles too much, don't make money, and failed to get an education.

I challenge:

Blazin4low
    smsmith46
    blazinmt

refer to points 3 and 4 above.......if I could I would and not ask for money, but that's me and I enjoy helping someone when I can with what I enjoy doing.
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

will work for food! phatfarmer2's Avatar
    a simple search on google images and im more then sure you can find a std cab with 97 bumper, phantom, and shaved handles and such as you described with no problem.... just sayin...
    Grounded 4 Life
    "continuing where the factory left off"

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

Banned
    *In before lock

Graphic Artist 4 hire Whataburger's Avatar
    hey sorry guys I was in a bit of a nasty mood.... when someonse wants a 1 view rendering its different than asking for a quick photochop... I aplologize for being so combatant... Its just that I do this for a living... and I am proud of what I do. so I defend it, maybe too much...

this is what I consider a rendering:

this took 3 hours and many many years of practice.... I think its worth $50 bucks
    Gerald "WHATABURGER" Martin
    www.whatadesigns.com