Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kill Stories?

Kill Stories?

I was just wondering if any of you guys race your blazers. Least the ones with the v8 cons done to em.

I don't really live in a area where people spend money on their cars other than the typical honda boys I hang out with.

Just wondering about if ya got any kill storys.

No bs either guys. haha.
    Hold my hammer while I nail your girlfriend

I have TONS of kills stories

One that sticks out in my head the most:

Coming out of a shopping center, with a Me-Too behind me. (Thats mustang, because when you tell somebody you have a mustang, usually they say, ME TOO!) Now my truck is LOUD, REALLY LOUD, i have flowmaster 40 series on it with a badass 350 pushing around 400 horse-

Most of these guys think, "Its a blazer, it cant be fast" so this guy is probably thinking that i just have a rice tip on my truck....I pull out onto the street, him behind me, Im in first gear, around 3000rpms, right when my powerband really starts kicking ass...We look at each other, and both stomp it...

I absolutey, positively ripped this mustang to pieces, I know it had work done to it...I mean I smoked him by 10 cars...We get to the next light, and hes like HOLY SHIT MAN what do you have done to it...I looked, laughed, and said..."Not too much...."

Mustangs are soo much fun to beat...Its my favorite
    this is a test of the sig

Creative Genius
    I've raced twice and won both times, but neither were very impressive since the good ol' 2.8L has about as much get-up-and-go as a goat with no legs.

My list of victories:

1994 Chev Astro Van
    1990 Ford Tempo

WOOHOO! :D:D:D:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Nice....
    Last edited by 8mpg; 11-14-2001 at 01:00 AM.

Mustangs are you favorite kill? No No No, its those honda boys!
    Jesus I could race them all day long. I got a sweatshirt that says YOUR HONDA SUCKS.
    I hate them!
    From their non existant powerband. To the loud soysauce noise they make, To everyone having one. UGHHHH
    I hate imports actually. Anything that revs past 7 thousand rpm without blowing up.

Well streetbikes are the exception on that one. That is probably my next investment :)

Originally posted by 8mpg
    Mustangs are you favorite kill? No No No, its those honda boys!
    I at least like sort of a challenge...racing a honda is wasting gas.
    this is a test of the sig

I hate the honda boys.
    Last edited by 8mpg; 11-14-2001 at 01:01 AM.

Honda, Ford, They all line up the same

I think of it this way... if some if balls grew on trees, evey one would be running NOS, but sence they don't, if they are willing to line up next to you, smile, wave, and show them a distant view of your tail lights as you look for your next kill. It is like sex... Even bad sex is better than no sex.

UNLESS you loose.

Slow Ride
    Last edited by Slow Ride; 04-25-2002 at 02:00 PM.

Creative Genius
    Add a 1985 Camaro to my list of victories. I don't know how I did it, but I did... I think dude must have missed a gear, but none-the-less, A VICTORY! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

I've lost to weird shit before. I saw some pos 80's subaru wagon, with a hood scoop, and like dual 3 inch tips comming out before the rear tires.

I dont know what he had engine wise, but he beat me pretty easily. It was half dented, with differnt colored front fenders. I just thought he was some idiot he put a hood scoop on a subaru and thought it was fast. It was AWD thou. He never stoped, so I never got to figure out what the hell was going on.

mistang Rustang crustangs They SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just last week I was on the highway and we were at a stop light and a (i'd0 say it was a 98 mustang pulled up the side of me and was reving his so called motor, so i started reving mine up, then we both agreed to race to the next exit it was about 1/4 mile. Well when the light turned green I punched it, mine is automatic, and I left one hell of a smoke cloud behind me, when I got up a little ways i look behind me and notice that there is thick black smoke coming from the mustang so i take the exit and get back on the northbound lane and pull off to the side and the mother F***** blew the shit outta his motor i left laughing histarically FORDS SUCK ASS

The ONE and The ONLY BlazinBlue's Avatar

Graced w/ a 2.8

well when my blazer still ran I would have to say my weridest KILL was not much to brag. I was about to leave my negihborhood when some fourwheeler cut me off. He stoped in the entering lane and I stopped in the Exit lane. He looked at me, I gave him the finger and at the same time we both floored it (on gravel) and fishtailed sending our tails to the right and pointing us left and went side by side down this old backroad. I was reaching 65 and he was still beside me. my thought was "THIS GUY HAS A DEATHWISH!!!" I was about to just let off but insted I punched it and my lil' 2.8 that could... did.

Sounds pretty lame but that was the weirdest race of my life. I want to know who built that thing???
    Last edited by BlazinBlue; 10-26-2001 at 12:10 AM.
    Tulsa Chaper VP - Vertically Challenged
    :smoker: - 1989 S10 Blazer 2dr - 1995 F/S 4x4 -:smoker:

BLAZINLOW MEMBER #11

Exclamation you think they are a challenge

A mustang isnt a challenge unless its a cobra. My little POS CRX will out run 5.0s all day long. Mustangs have no acceleration, lots of top end but no acceleration. Sorry to be negative on the kill stories of Mustangs but if you want a challenge race a trans am, formula, or Z28 then maybe your kill stories wont be so lame. I agree that out running muscle cars in a truck or blazer is a thrill and really pisses the other guy off. My friend has a V-6 firebird and we raced a 350 blazer bored out .06 and it was having problems. So i sometimes wonder if these kill stories are a little exaggerated.

Re: you think they are a challenge

Originally posted by indeptruck
    A mustang isnt a challenge unless its a cobra. My little POS CRX will out run 5.0s all day long. Mustangs have no acceleration, lots of top end but no acceleration. Sorry to be negative on the kill stories of Mustangs but if you want a challenge race a trans am, formula, or Z28 then maybe your kill stories wont be so lame. I agree that out running muscle cars in a truck or blazer is a thrill and really pisses the other guy off. My friend has a V-6 firebird and we raced a 350 blazer bored out .06 and it was having problems. So i sometimes wonder if these kill stories are a little exaggerated.
    If your crx is a pos, you arn't beating 5.0's. I think you are the one who exagerates. 5.0's do have around 225 hp or so. And the 5.0s are actually pretty light. So I am calling bs on that.
    A honda crx si has 108 hp and weighs 1883, a mustang 5.0 has 225 hp and weighs 3194. The crx runs about a 16.2 stock, and the mustang 5.0 runs around a 15. Those are just facts. And as for slow blazers? Mine isn't even really built.

But it weighs around 3250 with 375 hp or so. I think thats around a 13.5. Mustangs and Camaros are made to be fast. I haven't lost to any of them. I own a suv that beats mustangs and camaros mostly all day long. Unlike your honda. Don't talk shit unless you even know whats going on. I know people with motor swaps in hondas b16a's that can't beat mildly built 5.0's So your lieing. And I dont want to hear it.
    Last edited by 8mpg; 11-12-2001 at 11:11 PM.