Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kill Stories?

Hey man dont worry about it (getting defensive) shit happens lata

My dad has a 1986 Buick Grand National, with some mods, so it's got about 450 horses now. I have done okay with it, I've only lost once, and that was to a ZO6. I don't have the balls to race my 2.8 blazer, so I just take his.

Creative Genius
    Well, this isn't really a KILL story, cause I kinda lost, but I won the mental battle.

Driving home from the mall with my g/f yesterday, stopped at a set of lights and this 98'-00' 4-door Blazer pulls up next to me and you can hear the pathetic "tick, tick, tick" that is his bass. Now, normally, out of respect for her wishes, I keep my stereo down, but this was a fellow Blazer next to me and he keeps looking over, so I lean over and go "plug your ears", so she actually grins and does it. I put it to that new Janet Jackson song "Son of a Gun" (the only song on my g/f's CD with any bass at all, and DAYAM does that song have bass) So, the bass starts to hit and my g/f just starts to cringe even with her ears plugged. So I see this guy just sit up in his seat and stare at me, and by this time, the ever present "tick, tick" has now been run into the ground by a steady drone of "BOOOOOOOM.... THUD THUD THUD.... BOOOOOOOOM". So, after easily showing him up there, I know what he's going to do, which is kick my ass with my g/f sitting right there watching. I've tried to explain the whole 2.8L sucks thing to her, and all she knows is that the 5.7L that is going in next year will be my ultimate orgasm. Anyways, the light turns green and I get pretty decent launch out of the K-Car engine and we're even through the lights, but at about 50-60 km/h he has me by a car length and then it was just over, he was about 10 cars ahead of me and we were both doing 140 in a 90, and I just couldn't catch up, but I could keep up, so I just gave up and gave him a little wave as we passed him at the next set of lights.

Well, as interesting as that was.... :D LATER PEEPS!

The ONE and The ONLY BlazinBlue's Avatar
    For a second I was going to call BS on 140, then i relized you were talking about Kilometers not miles. But I have the same problem with my gf with my stereo, that really cool what she did, PLUS it sounds like she liked it:cool:

My girl isn't impressed with lowering and Bumps and stuff. But she likes the idea of putting a roaring V8 in my blazeDog and KICKING EVERY MUSTANG I SEE!!!

here is a story I just thought of.

there this dude that used to go out with my girl and keeps showing up at her house and trying to talk to her and It pisses her off so much, but not as much as me. ANYWHO, I was driving buy this gas station as I got ready to turn right. I look right and saw that A**HOLE standing on that corner watering the grass with a hose. I guess he worked there. well that dumbass had missed the grass and there was a huge water spot on the corner of the road. Well while the light was red I Turned up my Bumps, And sat there and looked at him. he wouldn't turn away so when I got my chance to turn I crept up on the water and looked at him one more time, then I let it rip... SCREEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeech I FISHTALED My BLazer as well controled as I could. I looked in my rear veiw mirror, and he was still standing looking down so I think he got the hint. NEXT time he LOOKS at my girl again, His 2001 FORD F-250 Dully will have two slashed Rear tires on the same side:mad: I love pissing stupid people off :D
    Tulsa Chaper VP - Vertically Challenged
    :smoker: - 1989 S10 Blazer 2dr - 1995 F/S 4x4 -:smoker:

BLAZINLOW MEMBER #11

Yeah girlfriends don't appreciate the beauty of a clean shaven, ground scrappin, system pounding truck.
    My g/f is a chevy lover, but she likes 'em BIG and lifted. Yuck! Yet she owns a 2002 Toyota Echo.:rolleyes:
    What I don't understand, is that she says if she had a 'hooked up' truck, she would want me to put in a system that you can feel when she drives by. WHAT THE HELL?? That's what mine does, and it makes her feel sick when she's in it. Where's the logic in that?
    I like my trucks like I like my women; WHITE & SHAVED!

Creative Genius
    Yeah, I just don't get it. She told me when I had my old car to never turn my stereo up, cause it was a piece of shit, and she said when I DO actually get a nice vehicle, I can turn it up all I want. Now she likes my truck, but won't let me THUMP it! Women. Of course, what she doesn't know is.... if I had to choose between her and the Blazer, she's walking. :D

ONCE BAGGED 4X4 MEMBER Trigga187's Avatar
    yeah same here.....my Blazer is the love of my life. My g/f is always complaining how I always spend money on my truck and not her. She disses my truck by saying that it's ugly, ok maybe it's not the best looking truck, (not yet), but to me it's more than beautiful. What sucks even more is that when she's in the Blaze I cant speed or bump the system. DAMN THESE WOMEN!!!
    Good Bye Blazer

just be like "HEY woman you wanna walk?!?! No? I didn't think so." if she says pull over now just be like "I was just jokin"

Creative Genius
    Yeah, don't laugh.... I actually said that once, didn't go over too well.

Women are nothing but problems.

Thats the truth of the matter. For me at least. To much crap to deal with. I don't like being told what to do, and for some reason they all try to pull that shiz....
    Hold my hammer while I nail your girlfriend

if my girl ever told me any of that shit i would be like "what bitch....you want me to stick this fuc*in shoe so far up your as* that it would come out of your mouth and then she would be like.....oh sorry master. Then i would wake up. Well we can all dream can't we?:D
    84 s-10 pickup
    350 4 bolt main
    bored .060 over
    crane cam
    all the rest mostly stock for now.....till I get outta debt!!!

i was up in berlin this past fall with my 91 blazer...4x4 4.3....and i smoked one of those stupid ricer hondas. he pulled up next to me with his little pepbpys exhaust and euros thinkin he was fast but he was suprised when he got smoked by a blazer!

this isnt about a blazer but its funny as hell. me and my cousin were in his camaro it runs 9s in an 1/8 so wer at a stoplight when a ricer pulls up beside us of corse it has the ricer tip so big u could fit your hole hand in it. well the little f**ker actually has enough balls to give us the finger and riv up his supposivly motor well when the light turns green we left him in a cloud of smoke about 50 yards up we look back and the ricer had turned off we laughed so hard:D

I haven't really had anybody with anything race me. I've had:

An older guy in like a 83 Full size chevy van wanna race me. I was 3 car lengths in front of him by second gear, so I shut it down. He caught up and gave me thumbs up.

A couple of younger guys, teens, in about a 91 grand am. Car was full, I toasted them within a a block. They got pissed and turned at the next light.

A guy with his girl, in an older integra. Ricer gray aluminum wheels, graphics, wing, fart pipe, whole 9. Saw him gettin in the eway, so I got on to see if he'd wanna go. He was rollin pretty good, about 85, so I got on it to catch him. We stayed side by side though traffic. I got behind him and we got though it, then he went for it. Blew him away to about 120, had to shut it down for two semi's. Past them, resuming the speed limit and I got the "ricer flyby" and the finger. His girl was impressed and quite hot, lol.

This was my best competion. My buddy in his 94( I think) Z28 6 speed. This was at the track. The first time for both of us at the track. I beat him off the line, then stayed a car length a head of him the entire 1/4.

Thats all with my blazer. I raced on guy in my 81 chevy c-10, same motor as my blazer. It was like a 85 buick regal. Glass packs, shitty paint, old rusted cragar SS's, stickers all over it. You know, holley, MSD, Hooker, Edelbrock, etc. We raced from stop light to stop light, twice. Smoked him both times. He was really really pissed. He even jumped out of the car the second time to start something. I just smoked him out and turned. And that was with my shitty 2.73 factory gears.
    Jim 94 Stepside
    ZZ430 clone V8
    NX kit in the works
    Tremec T56 6 speed
    8.5" rear
    Quote Originally Posted by Harley
    Go before show any day of the week.

i have a double kill story

i was racing a toyota that was bagged so i had figured the guy had money so he had to have money under the hood well we took off and i started to kick his ass when we got up around 100
    i was pretty far in front of him then my truck started feeling wierd and the next thing i no i start slowing down i then pulled over and i was so scared i started to drive home to see what happend when i found out i had no third gear left in my tranny so i got home droped the pan and not just did i find klutch material i also found metal chucks off the gears

i sucks bad to not have my blazer

thats cool it is just forcing me to hurry up with the v8 going in it