Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Kill Stories?

Originally posted by 94flamds10blazr
    the punctuation and vocabulary of alot of these people amaze me, as they have little of either.
    hey man i dont mean any disrespect or any thing but this isnt school and we dont get graded for our grammer and spelling skills so i dont see the need to capatalize and punctuate every thing but thats just the way i see it i dont want to strike an argument or anything just my $.02
    Work is not man's punishment. It is his reward and his strength and his pleasure.

Originally posted by SprayingSmooth
    hey man i dont mean any disrespect or any thing but this isnt school and we dont get graded for our grammer and spelling skills so i dont see the need to capatalize and punctuate every thing but thats just the way i see it i dont want to strike an argument or anything just my $.02
    But, when you spell right and use correct grammar/punctuation, it makes it so much easier to read.

That's just my $0.02
    Listen, I just want my truck to last till next year.
    Just one more year baby.
    And next year I say the same thing.

Re: hard to remember

Originally posted by 94flamds10blazr
    the punctuation and vocabulary of alot of these people amaze me, as they have little of either.
    what about common sense?

Originally posted by GMCJimmy87
    only fucked thing is, he's an inexperienced truck/car/race driver so he dosn't know when to let off...he slides through an intersection:nono: and almost rolls the truck while doing so. still an awesome and funny as fuck race...the looks on the kids faces were funny as hell. two full size trucks bombing it as fast as they can go (175kmh in my truck) in a 40kmh

It when things like this go bad that they make additional laws.

I understand spur of the moment activities, BUT TAKE "PREARRANGED" CHALLENGES OUT OF TOWN
    Last edited by bigjsp; 06-05-2005 at 07:43 AM.

ok i can see it being easier to read and understand i guess i am just to lazy to do it ha ha :D
    Work is not man's punishment. It is his reward and his strength and his pleasure.

new- Bumpin_Bravada
    I beat a flying turkey in my '89 4x4 4.3l blazer. It was close; the antenna was flopping when I lookes. I really didnt feel like having a turkey land in my lap and having to replace a windshield.

Bowlin' Greens Finest. badm0nkeyTN's Avatar
    Originally posted by bumpin_blaza
    I beat a flying turkey in my '89 4x4 4.3l blazer. It was close; the antenna was flopping when I lookes. I really didnt feel like having a turkey land in my lap and having to replace a windshield.
    what was the turkey's 1/4 mile time?...

I raced an RC car down the road.. I won by default.. the RC car decided to trade paint.. with my tire..
    Blazin with a tow package... cause face it.. at some point a BL member will need to be pulled off a speed bump...

"A man in a Nissan Titan told me Blazers have no power, he wasn't laughing when I ripped the front end off his truck..."

------------------------------------------------
    i love you, maegan alwys.

haha you ran over an rc car thats bad ass

well i dont have any racing stories but there was one time i was coming back from eating out at a resturant(prom night dinner deal) and there was this 3 mile striaght part of a highway and i decided to see how the blazer would do (2.8) and a friend of mine was in a 02 camaro z28 or something like that.....and he was doin 95 or so and i was gainin on him a little bit so i was probably right at 100....
    1989 Blazer, 2.8l, 5 speed, 2WD, 2DR
    Things Done: Lowered 3/4, Euro's, Interior Swap, 2nd gen, Primered, Tinted 5% all the way around

Plans: Custom Interior and Lowered More

Re: you think they are a challenge

Originally posted by indeptruck
    A mustang isnt a challenge unless its a cobra. My little POS CRX will out run 5.0s all day long. Mustangs have no acceleration, lots of top end but no acceleration. Sorry to be negative on the kill stories of Mustangs but if you want a challenge race a trans am, formula, or Z28 then maybe your kill stories wont be so lame. I agree that out running muscle cars in a truck or blazer is a thrill and really pisses the other guy off. My friend has a V-6 firebird and we raced a 350 blazer bored out .06 and it was having problems. So i sometimes wonder if these kill stories are a little exaggerated.
    :nono: dont think so
    I've been doing the Fonda workout: the Peter Fonda workout. That's where I wake up, take a hit of acid, smoke a joint, and run to my sister's house and ask her for money.

well, my brother has an 98 SS camaro and this LT-1 trans-am tried raccing my brother on night....my brother beat the trans-am by like 7 car links both times they raced.....so my brother tells the guy to race me...cause i was right behind them in my blazer........the trans-am and i go from about a 30mph roll...we both punch it and my auto down shifted into first and i ripped a wheel, barked it into 2nd...then i looked back and saw the trans-am about 3 car links behind me......come to find out he told my brother he had just put a rebuilt LT-1 in his trans-am......sucks for him.

i also raced a 03? escalade 6.0L with intake and exhuast.....it was about even until the trans shifted into drive then i started pulling in front...we went from about 55mph

and the usual mustangs, but one worth telling is the one i raced..he didn't have his hood on it and i could hear the engine lopping, it was an 85-86 GT the guy had his g/f in the car and if i hit the gas first i got him...if he hit it first we evened out once o cought him
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

had to share this one....last night i was leaving the gas station after picking up a 12pack of bud for some flaming dr. peppers and this bagged ranger pulls up next to me and slams the front of his truck, then as i'm backing out of the parking spot he revs his engine....i was like please and just hit the gas and ripped an nice wheel and pulled off.....so he his reverse light light up and he comes taring though the gas station to catch me so i waited for him and we raced 2 times and i wooped the shit out of him both times....then we gave each other a tumbs up and he reved on me as we were turning off and i heard a supercharger.....it was quick for a 3.0L supercharged single cabe ranger......he was pissed and the best part was i left my a/c on and had to other people in my blazer and i still worked him........just had to rant on that one
    http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t114/VortecBlazer/sidredo.jpg
    Tuned by Bland Tuning
    Transmission built by Transbuilderguy on FSC!
    Marine Intake swap by me

good stuff

no one wants to race me because they think im supercharged

Alright, im not first gen but I had to share.
    Tonight I was just cruisin through town when I saw an x-cab s-10 (2nd gen) pass in front of me, I quickly caught up to him and stayed on his back corner just to check out his ride, wheels and a drop is all I saw. So I pull up next to him when we get stopped at the light. I was checkin out his ride he was checkin out mine, light turned green and we both sat there for a little bit...I realized it was green and barely took off. After we both got through the intersection I heard him downshift so I punched it. We stayed side by side for about a quarter mile then I started to pull away. We got stopped at the next light and I was 6 cars back from the light, he had no one in front of him but stopped right next to my car. He never rolled down his window(which was very dark) he just sat there. Light turned green, cars in front of me started to go and I followed then he took off suddenly. I turned into the next parking lot and I see him cut through traffic in front of me. I talked to him in the parking lot and he was pretty cool, found out he was sporting a 4.3 with a manual trans, and some how I still managed to take him, it was a good night.

STFU YOU MOFO!!!!!!!!!!! 96scraper's Avatar
    Originally posted by wizard69
    ya well my blazer is the world's fastest I beat top fuel drage cars and land speed jet cars.did I mention it's stalk exept for everything is shaved.I swear guy's I have a blazer.jk
    later:rofl:
    Stalk huh??? I heard you shaved the engine...shaved the wheels....shaved the body...then a gay ricer blew you away in a hot pink neon!!! HAHA!!!!!!!!! Just having fun with ya ;)
    Originally posted by thechariot
    go punch him in the dick.

Originally posted by RustyButTrusty Asshole Drivers - 0, Me - 1
    www.cardomain.com/ride/2117279

1996 Silver, Black int... many mods.....

Well in my first Typhoon, I had 2 kills that stood out.

First was on my way home from work and I was sitting at the red light when a yellow Cobra comes up next to me. It caught my attention because he slowly crept up and I saw it was a kid and his gf.

He started to rev a few times, so I built up some brakes and started on the boost launch. When the light turned green.........I took off like a bat out of hell. He was still spinning his tires and I was about 3-4 car lengths and gave up. I slowed down to 5mph below the speed limit and he refused to pass me. :rofl:

The other time was racing my brother in his 86 Vette. On the way to a bar, we were next to each other at a light. He took off, and I had no boost going, so I was about at his rear fender and couldn't catch him in any reasonable amount of time. After we got out, I caught him at another light. I would have to say that it was the 2nd best launch I've ever done, and I got 3+ carlengths on him in the beginning. It was a merging street, so it was over quickly.

My best launch ever was this one where I got a 1.7 60ft pushing about 22psi (about 13psi launch, spinning all 4 tires)

http://www.danhanisch.com/ppityphoon.wmv
    Dan
    92 Typhoon #0815