Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Kill Stories?

trhe size of the lighting interior is amazing, i have tons or rooms and so do my friends/parents, i fit 3 full size large adults in the front without much discomforate alotof head and leg room also, first car i really ever fit in
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2131367/1
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/magnumxl4
    check it out

Banned
    Raced a civic. I wasnt going to race anymore, but this kid talked so much shit on me how he could beat me and there was at least 20 people there and they all started throwing 1's into the pot so i said i gotta do this, well, it was supposed to be me and the kid and each a passeneger, well, idk wtf is wrong with everyone, we were all together when we had the conversation, well, sure enough everybody took off to the drag spot, there were probably 7 cars all sitting at the end. Well, i went ahead and went out after 5 mins or so and we lined up and i smoked the tires for a bit, then we take off and mine launched super good and i got about 4 or 5 cars on him by the 1/8 and several more a little after that so i let off and coasted the rest of the way.:bigthumb:

So....Ipulled in and told everyone how i let off halfway and beat him and then a car came down the road and somone said im getting the fuck out of here and he hauled ass off and sure enough it was a cop, it was a fuckin traffic jam going out of the lot, we all scrambled off in opposite directions, after a few minuits there was a total of 6 cops on the roads, one was chasing one kid and he went 115 and out ran him, and one kid got pulled over but he didnt do anything, and the cops told him they though we were robbing the place we were parked at, and i went and hid out at my buddys house down the road for about a half hour, it was a blast.

It was a still night and in a huge valley and everyone said it sounded soo badass, it just rumbled through the whole area. They told be they thought somthing was wrong because they heard roooooorrrr / buzzzzz, then only buzzzzz. I did romp on it about 50 feet from the finish because by that time he was flying up to me and i though he was going to pass me, lol.

But i proved my point and im really not going to do it agint now.

well, ecept at nationals;)
    Last edited by Superbee; 05-15-2006 at 09:14 PM.

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

Blazer burnout video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP7iLypoDI4

good thing cops don't drive ricers,

Congrats!

Banned
    wow, this wasnt really the kill thread i meant to put this under, I read through this and my god what a bunch of garbage.

Hopefully we can get some good stories going again.

89' S10 blazer 4wd: 355, 650 dp, rpm intake, comp 282 roller cam, modified vortecs, T56 Six speed, 8.8 ls rear, headers, x-pipe, spintech pro street mufflers, and......AC

well, i used to own a 91 4dr with a 4.3 which struggled to run on a good day, my friend owned the 94 4.3 vortec i recently bought from him.

we lined up and he wanted to race. so i put it in first and am watching the lights waiting for the green. at the green i took off, and he burned out in reverse. technically i won, but i had no clue what had happened for a good ten seconds.

Knob Noster Occupation: Pimping you out. Photoshop Diety.
    Originally posted by 94tx
    well, i used to own a 91 4dr with a 4.3 which struggled to run on a good day, my friend owned the 94 4.3 vortec i recently bought from him.

we lined up and he wanted to race. so i put it in first and am watching the lights waiting for the green. at the green i took off, and he burned out in reverse. technically i won, but i had no clue what had happened for a good ten seconds.

:rolleyes:

I've got a 2.8 engine with a cam and a ported intake and I almost beat a v6 camaro one day at a local test track. When we lined up I knew I didn't stand a chance, it was just for fun. The thing is though, I was really pissed off that day so I was giving my 2.8 hell. I revved up to 6 grand, dumped the clutch and jumped him off the line by about half a car length. I revved the gears out to 6000 before I shifted and I kept up until about 4th gear. This is all with two 15 inch subs in the back. The box is so big that I can't see out of my rearview mirror.

Banned
    Oh yeah, and the other day I smoked a v6 turbo camaro. Never got the specs from him so i dont know if i should be proud or ashamed i wasted the gas.....

The Camaro i raced had the 3.4 I think. It really wasn't the cleanest Camaro i've seen so it could have been down on power, but it would do one hell of a burnout spinning that one tire.:roll:

I beat a 05 Chevy Aveo FROM A DEAD STOP!!!

He got toasted!
    Otter fan club CEO

Originally posted by SpikesBlazin
    dont worry i like them black too. :omg:
    "A little knowledge of science makes man an atheist, but an in-depth study of science makes him a believer in GOD."
    Francis Bacon (1561-1626)

Hey magnum... what are the specs on your lightning?
    Any time trials yet?
    I'm not a Ford guy for trucks, I would get a new Mustang though, but will never get a Ford truck... my dad had 3 explorers already that spent more time being fixed at the Ford dealership than with him on the roads. And I have quite a few friends with F-150's that are all crap. We've had chevy's all my life and as far as I know all of them are still burning rubber around.
    Let's get my blazer running strong like a rock, like it was meant to be.

i'll tell one of mine then one of my brothers.
    I had just finished my blazer and me and my brother were driving it around just checking for bugs and such, well i took him home to get his car and i drove into town and he followed me to make sure nothing happend, well on the way back he kept passing me and getting behind me...just playing with me. so we pulled on to my road and its a long straight, so i revved up the blazer and he revved up his camaro and we took off, and he just passed me up soooo fast...he probably had atleast 12 cars on me. it was awesome, i lost but it was still awesome. he had a 94 z28 camaro with a 6 speed... around 400 horsepower i think, with richmond gears and strange axles a hot cam or something. i dont know exactly, but it was fast.

this one is how he wrecked that car. a good while back he was driving home with his girlfriend, and this punk who always rides around wanting to race him(older nissan hardbody...ugly as hell, 4 different wheels and lowered like an inch) pulled up beside him and floored it, then let off and got beside him again, blowing kisses to my brothers g/f. so my brother stomped it and left his ass. he was so far ahead of him that he couldnt even see him anymore. well he stopped at a red light and got ready to turn left and here come the nissan hardbody flying down the road and runs into him as my brothers turning left.. they said the guys was doing about a hundred. it totalled out my brothers car, even ripped the drive side wheel and spindle off, bent the bottom a-arm under the car and bent the front frame rail

my brother ended up buying a 95 z28 automatic that was blown up off of ebay and put his engine trans and rearend in..
    91 sonoma half bagged
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2610274

http://www.myspace.com/mobtown