Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: whats the best bag for the buck

My Tape Deck Broke
    the banded airlifts give a different ride than the dominators Ive got some here but never tried them. only complaints i got from them was the bag pulling apart at the band but airlift warranties that.
    Honk if you love peace and quiet

will work for food! phatfarmer2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigP View Post
    have you used them on a v6? I have Ive also sold them. you cant even drive low you hit the brakes and they compress so much that the truck drags on the ground. also on a blazer they wont even lift individual sides! You want a video? I sold a ton of these things and wanted to try them out now that I tried them out people have had enough time to use them and they all say the same things. ill never run a 2500 dominater on the front again.

4.3 v6 2.8 v6 5.7 v8 these three motor combos has all had dominators. non body dropped would take about 80psi to untuck the wheel, 100 psi body dropped. running no shocks will make it drive like ass. however my s10 with the 2.8 has no shocks up front with dominators and rides decent but still needs shocks... never blown a bag, never had a single issue....2500 always up front...
    Grounded 4 Life
    "continuing where the factory left off"

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

My Tape Deck Broke
    have you tried ss 7's? running the 2600 pounds ss should knock you down to about 60 65 psi and I havnt herd one complaint. I would hate to ride in a v8 blazer with a 2500 dominator. It takes way to much air to get the bag up to its sweet spot. idk maybe me and the people that ive talked to that have run them drive a little differently or your running 20s with a big side wall. im running the equivalent of a 40 series 18. my dime had 45 series. but i roll half an inch off the ground on the freeway here cuss they just got repaved. I know the dominators like to ride a bit higher. The dominators have more brake dive than the ss on the freeway but its not as noticeable at 85 90 psi. I think the bands that ss have in them to keep them from ballooning help so theres less spring osculation.

will work for food! phatfarmer2's Avatar
    are you running shocks at all?
    Grounded 4 Life
    "continuing where the factory left off"

Street Source page

Projects i've done

V8 Love
    Pneumatic Love

My Tape Deck Broke
    the dime i had ss on all 4 corners on the bars in the back. I ran shocks only in the rear. the jimmy i have doms in the front and firestones in the rear on the axles. It has shocks on all 4 corners. I did drive the jimmy a while with no shocks and it was mr toads wild ride.