Thread: zq8 wheels

Hybrid View

zq8 wheels

im looking for a set of zq8 wheels just let me know if anywon has some for sale thanks

2.8 liters of pure power! jasond's Avatar
    These are replicas, but the price isn't bad. http://www.ebay.com/itm/280769135248...WAX:IT&vxp=mtr

Check s10warehouse on eBay they carry a lot of that type of stuff
    LT1/4L60E/Shaved handles, emblems, antenna/5-4 Drop/16" Xtreme Wheels.

In 1095, Pope Urban II commanded the beginning of the most heinous period ever documented: The Crusades. While killing over 100,000 Turks in 1098, the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents - save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.

thanks guys

Doesnt look like this supernova's Avatar
    they are hard to find for a decent price. You can get them from gmpartsdirect for like 600 ( i think, don't quote me, they might have upped the price by now) with caps and the lug covers. However they do pop up now and again on s10forum and like s/t said, they are always on ebay.

i have a set for sale. very good condition, all center caps included. in Los Angeles, Ca. pm me if interested and i will send pics. thnx

andrew

Hey guys. New to the blazer scene. Traded my s-10 for a blazer. Love it. Question. Will the zq8's that I have as my pic fit with no problem on my 2000 blazer 2wd? Also. I bought them brand new from Tobacco Road auto for $399 plus 65 shipping. They came with chrome centers as well just in case anyone is looking.

I have a 97 blazer that I'm trying to bag but want to get rims for it firat and can't seem to find anywhere where they aell rims foe it. Any comments will help
    Subscribe for 350-080 study guide training sessions to guarantee pass 648-375 Also get free download link for the next clarku after getting success in www.ndm.edu ccent training, you can find a wonderful job at Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology