Thread: Blazer Drop Photos

Hybrid View

Nelson

Blazer Drop Photos

Is there any photos out there that show drop heights associated with the amount in inches of front/rear drop? For example I would like to see a photo associated with a 2" front drop and a 2" rear drop, 2" front drop and 3" rear drop, 3" front drop 4" rear drop etc, etc.

I am going to lower my 2002 Blazer but would like to see a pic of the height I want my truck to be associated with the front/rear drop dimensions.

Thanks

That's really subject to the truck, what you have in it (stereo, full tank of gas, your fat ass, etc). If you're going to drop it I'd go to a couple car shows to see what people have done. Also, anything more than four inches in the back will make you want to c-notch it to gain some suspension travel back, so factor that in too. I can almost guarantee you will want to go lower than you originally think you do.

My first gen is a 4" drop in the front, spindles and springs, with a 5.5" drop in the rear, 3.5" leafs (that I wound up removing a leaf and replacing with the factory overload leaf) and 1.5" blocks.
    http://www.blazinlow.com/forum/showt...-S15-Jimmy-2wd